• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Louise Jenson

Surely someone, somewhere, in this big wide universe someone has the information to get these 2 stunners together.....!!!!!

Hi hun , i would like to work with delta at some point but i dont have any contact details for her at the moment :)

So pretty, maybe one of my favourite British OR, my favourite British.
I love her boobs, her body, her smile...she's simply amazing!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hi! I wasn't familiar with you until I just recently found you in another thread on here and I have to say I'm quickly becoming a fan. I've been voting daily for you on the Miss Freeones contest, and while I'm not yet a member of your site, I'm going to have to change that soon.

LouiseJenson

Official Checked Star Member
Hi! I wasn't familiar with you until I just recently found you in another thread on here and I have to say I'm quickly becoming a fan. I've been voting daily for you on the Miss Freeones contest, and while I'm not yet a member of your site, I'm going to have to change that soon.

Hi hun , thank you so much for voting for me in the miss freeones contest , its very much appreciated. I hope to see you as a member of my website soon :)

LouiseJenson

Official Checked Star Member
01 copy.jpg

A massive thank you to everyone who continues to vote for me in the missfreeones competition .. mwah :) xoxo

georges

Staff member
you are a very gorgeous lady :boobies: have a great day:wave: