• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Looking for a Video I think from college Rules

It was the girl with the blue and whit striped shirt and she was telling the person to stop filming. The video seems to have been scrubbed from the internet but I wanted to see if someone could find it for me. I am not even sure if it was a college rules video or if this video was removed for a reason so if it was then let me know as I just remember it and was looking for it and it seems to be gone.

There are 3 girls in he video and 1 guy. The one in the blue and white stripes is getting fucked and is a brunet, one is holding the camera, and the other lays be side her clothed and taunts her. When the girl in the blue strips say to stop recording this and why are you recording this the others say you know you like it.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
It was the girl with the blue and white striped shirt and she was telling the person to stop filming. The video seems to have been scrubbed from the internet but I wanted to see if someone could find it for me. I am not even sure if it was a college rules video or if this video was removed for a reason so if it was then let me know as I just remember it and was looking for it and it seems to be gone.
Bang Bros. routinely takes videos and photo galleries off the site for remastering. They do bring them back after finishing these projects. Right now, if this a College Rules scene, it may not be up there. There are currently sixty-four scenes there.

Could this be the brunette girl in the blue and white striped shirt? On the far left?

cr6630014.jpg

cr6630026.jpg

====

Here's one by herself:

cr6630008.jpg

Scene is "Flip Cup and Shenanigans"

Otherwise, give it some time. Try again in about six months and bump this thread again. By that time, it should be restored at the College Rules website. If it is a College Rules scene.

Last edited:
Nah, this isn't the clip. THe beginning of the clip it shows the girls in the bathroom. Plus the shirt is a lighter blue and it is all blue and white stripes horizontal down the shirt with sleeves. The girl is also more petite that this girl.