• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Looking for a video clip

Not sure if this should go here or not. Someone told me to post it here, but it's not the girl's name I want (I'd know it if I heard it), but it's the clip I'm wondering about. Like what movie it's from, or just where I can find it again.

The clip is of a woman wearing a corset (I think), with medium-brown hair, walking from outdoors (daytime) into a building. There is a wood post in the middle of the first room and a man is tied to it standing up. The woman and I think two other women start giving him a blowjob and stuff, and eventually they untie him and let him have sex with them. If I knew the name of the one main gal in it I'd recognize it. Anybody think they can help at all?

I remembered more details about the girl. I know she's a girl on Twistys and has a photoset where she and another Asian girl are having a threesome with another guy, and I think it was in a geisha house or massage parlor or something. I think her first name is KT or something like that (not KT So). I might be wrong about her name. In the photoset, she has a wig on of short black hair and bangs.

Last edited: