• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

lisa ann or veronica avluv

who is the best milf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
just impossible to choose, these two ladies are amazing!
i love both! :love-smi:

Now or Ever?

Go back and look at Lisa Ann's stuff when she first started out. Good luck finding someone more drop-dead fresh-faced naturally beautiful. Seeing her younger stuff makes me wanna make love to her for hours with lots of kissing and slow body grinding

NOW...............

Veronica

Good lord this woman is like a "Walking Sybian". She cums too many times to count and she squirts so much she'd turn her bed into a Waterbed. If you are lucky enough to fuck Veronica and can't make her quake with orgasms and squirt several times you need help

Before: Lisa
Now: Veronica

But let me add there is no wrong answer here - both are ones worth spending time with

ban-one

Works for panties

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Let me start off by saying: If this was about squirting (fetish) ... then definitely the correct choice here is Veronica Avuluv. Next to Flower Tucci, Veronica is the best!!:bowdown:

Now or Ever?

Go back and look at Lisa Ann's stuff when she first started out. Good luck finding someone more drop-dead fresh-faced naturally beautiful. Seeing her younger stuff makes me wanna make love to her for hours with lots of kissing and slow body grinding

NOW...............

Veronica

Good lord this woman is like a "Walking Sybian". She cums too many times to count and she squirts so much she'd turn her bed into a Waterbed. If you are lucky enough to fuck Veronica and can't make her quake with orgasms and squirt several times you need help

Before: Lisa
Now: Veronica

But let me add there is no wrong answer here - both are ones worth spending time with

Here Cestmoi20110 are some early pictures from Suze Randall:

009.jpg081.jpg

My choice here to vote for in this thread...

(as taken from a picture from what I think is her best ever Brazzers scene with Danny Mountain, "Settling Out of Cunt"... She plays a wild woman! :) )

0015.jpg

... is the very sexy Lisa Ann :lovecoupl :kiss:

Let me start off by saying: If this was about squirting (fetish) ... then definitely the correct choice here is Veronica Avuluv. Next to Flower Tucci, Veronica is the best!!:bowdown:

Here Cestmoi20110 are some early pictures from Suze Randall:

View attachment 307832View attachment 307833

My choice here to vote for in this thread...

(as taken from a picture from what I think is her best ever Brazzers scene with Danny Mountain, "Settling Out of Cunt"... She plays a wild woman! :) )

View attachment 307834

... is the very sexy Lisa Ann :lovecoupl :kiss:

Thanks - she looks great in the early pix

I like this one a lot: http://www.suzeclassics.com/freephotos/lisaann1323/lisaannferenc.php?nats=MTQ3OjEwOjY,0,0,0,791

The current Lisa Ann. She's all plastic someone says but I say it's some damn hot plastic then.
Don't like what she did to her nose though.