• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lindsay Lohan To Pose For Playboy (pics on page 6)

Lindsay Lohan has lined up a new gig -- as a Playboy girl.

LiLo is posing for Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine, a source told Access Hollywood.

The source told Access that Lohan is disrobing for the spread, which is being shot this week in LA.

Oh, dear. I'm not sure I wanna look, but I'm not sure I don't, either.

Story

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Re: Lindsay Lohan To Pose For Playboy

yet 99% of us would do her in a heart beat if we had the chance :2 cents:

fucking ho!

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account

yet 99% of us would do her in a heart beat if we had the chance :2 cents:

fucking ho!

You know the saying... Hoes before bros... I may have gotten that one wrong... Either way, a pussy is a pussy is a pussy...

Good point. She must be getting her protein from somewhere and where better than a load of cum down the throat.

I have wanted to see those boobies for awhile... to bad she's such a train wreck that they are likely smashed

Getting to see those titties of hers will be good. I am going to buy in like 50 boxes of tissues just to be safe. Incase I get carried away when the time cums!

Yeah, yeah. She may have her troubles, but that's a nice body. I'm looking forward to seeing even more of it than we already have. Too bad about the airbrushing.

Indeed, I want to see it as well, although I know I'm going to regret it afterwards I saw it.
Kinda like watching Human Centipede...

It's always after they are washed up that they go the skeeeze route to resurrect their pathetic careers.

What career? Are you referring to her jail time? :confused: