• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

"HYBRID WINS 12 HOURS SEBRING"

IT was a motorsports weekend the last one.
F1
12 hours of sebring....now ,before start casting stones at me accusing me of goin off topic,let me explain what this has to do with Miss Hybrid.

To the most familiarized with motorsports know The Audi e-tron dominated 12 hours of sebring..their biggest oposition in the 24 hours of lemans will be the toyota LMP1...
Well....
Both Audi And Toyota cars are Hybrid and use Hybrid technology,therefor clearly in a subtile way they support Miss Hybrid and are the proof that Hybrid techonolgy is a WINNER!!!!

For those think the post was too long or confuse i ll resume it all in one sentence.... Vote For Miss Hybrid,belive me...everybody wins,and the world becomes a better place...

This message was endorsed by w/w/w/.3dots.org =3 Ws.3dots.3 letters.....3 votes please.

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

I'm finally home in L.A. so I can harass you all again ;)

tumblr_mhjagkZig81s4mr2yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbnc45hhNx1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Thought I'd post a little something for my feet lovers too!
tumblr_mblikyWsCg1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

Mmm dirty ;P

It's box stuffing time. :drool2:

Giff4.gif

Three a day.

Go Team Tart

I did only see two stuffings, where's three?

Anyway, did 3 for Miss Hybrid this morning. Now saving for tomorrow.

my vote 2day were for
Miss Hybrid e-tron lol
Andi Land
Briana lee most beautifull smile in God's earth

hopefully 2 morrow i can squeeze one in for jaana
One day and a few hours to go,that means 2 voting chances hopefully...

I'm finally home in L.A. so I can harass you all again ;)

tumblr_mhjagkZig81s4mr2yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbnc45hhNx1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

You can do what you want with me :drawheart:

Great photos.

AndiLand

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

Thank you Chuck! :kiss:

Good morning!

1 day, 23 hours, 8 minutes....In these final moments, I need your support more than ever before. We're almost there. Help me fight Twitter and fight cattiness! Vote for me for Best Newcomer!

With your leftover votes, consider helping Miss Hybrid, Lolita Borgia, Maggie Green, Harley Spencer, lucy Ohara, or Briana Lee, or Andi Land. Support the ladies that support you!

My mouth is feeling a little better though i didn't sleep so well. I hope the rest of you are feeling good and are ready to help me bring hom the championship bel--er, title of Best Newcomer.

Jaana

Hey, thanks for the shout out! Hope that toothache is gone soon :heart:

my vote 2day were for
Miss Hybrid e-tron lol
Andi Land
Briana lee most beautifull smile in God's earth

hopefully 2 morrow i can squeeze one in for jaana
One day and a few hours to go,that means 2 voting chances hopefully...

Thanks for your vote! :lips: And I have to agree... Briana's smile is amazing!

Here's a couple unreleased pics for Ass Wednesday...

AndiLand_200804070101.jpg

AndiLand_200804070102.jpg

And one more, in case you've forgotten what I look like from the front :lovebunny:

AndiLand_MG_2548.jpg

Let's make this last round of votes count!!

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

Same as yesterday ...
Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Andi Land
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia

Through the early rounds Miss Hybrid took my first 3, with the rest scattered between Briana Lee, Harley Spencer, Jessica Jaymes & Julia Ann

Then in the second round I narrowed down to 3 for Miss H with my 2 spare exclusively to Bri

Now in the final round Miss Hybrid milks me dry thricely on a daily basis

And in two short days it will all be over........good luck to all still in with a chance x

Last edited:

My Vote is for the Gorgeous Ivy Snow for BEST CAM GIRL! Fucking Meow.......... :drawheart:

IvySnow10.jpg

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 7472585, member: 586426"]
1.jpg

Wow - looking absolutely amazing there Briana. 3 more votes for you, one rock hard cock for me!

Good morning all. There is only 2 days for you to keep it up now, keep it up!

Thank you for all the messages and votes on my thread, I will be answering after a coffee.

Please keep thrusting to help me be the first girl to win the same title 3 times, your vote may be the one that decides it.

Let me help if you are feeling exhausted.

Nurse016.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Mmm Miss H, if I said I'd pulled something wood you give me a hand?

ChuckFaze

Closed Account

AndiLand_200804070101.jpg

Andi, your 2 Ass shots on this Ass Wednesday are AMAZING! :drool2:
I am in a hypnotic trance! :rubbel: :rubbel:
Interesting hypnotic trance emoticons, right? :rofl2:

Seriously, not only are those 2 pics spectacular and HOT, they are Elite Model Classy at the same time. :yesyes:

So, Ass Wednesday, Eh? It's just become my favorite day of the week. :partysml:

JaanaRuutu

What do you guys think of my sexy secretary outfit? i just filmed two sexy clips with this on involving spanking and creampies. Whee.

tumblr_mjz7l9aNqB1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

It seems there are some new negative comments on my Babe section. it's interesting how many people justs eem to write me off because I'm not skinny and I don't have professional stuff, as if curvy and amateur can't be sexy, too.

Whatever. I'm off to bed. thank you so much to those of you who voted for me both today and throughout the contest. Something tells me the boards are going to be nuts tomorrow. Hopefully none of you forget me!
xoxoxox Jaana Ruutu

What do you guys think of my sexy secretary outfit? i just filmed two sexy clips with this on involving spanking and creampies. Whee.

tumblr_mjz7l9aNqB1rb5r2lo1_500.jpg

:drool2:

Jaana are you trying to do the partner-look with Mandy?

389.jpg

It seems there are some new negative comments on my Babe section. it's interesting how many people justs eem to write me off because I'm not skinny and I don't have professional stuff, as if curvy and amateur can't be sexy, too.

Whatever. I'm off to bed. thank you so much to those of you who voted for me both today and throughout the contest. Something tells me the boards are going to be nuts tomorrow. Hopefully none of you forget me!
xoxoxox Jaana Ruutu

Don't think to much about them - probably the same f*cktwit with a different account.

:pimpdaddy

JaanaRuutu

:drool2:

Jaana are you trying to do the partner-look with Mandy?

389.jpg

Don't think to much about them - probably the same f*cktwit with a different account.

:pimpdaddy
:o I've had this suit for a while. that's creepily awesome.

I still vote every day except yesterday for these lovely woman..... :
Miss Freeones: Miss Hybrid
Best Eurobabe: Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM: Mandy Flores