• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

I know he was acting trollish, butt I've seen worse in this forum too.

So I would really like to know why Zander has been banned.

Even though he tried to pull me into a fight, I didn't even report him as I try to remain above all that.

Mods? Admin?

You know we don't discuss those things. I will say it didn't have anything to do with what was said in the mob thread though, so you can rest easy. ;-)

Re: >>> LAST Round of Miss FreeOnes 2013! Who's going to come out on top?! $10,000 up for grabs!

You know we don't discuss those things. I will say it didn't have anything to do with what was said in the mob thread though, so you can rest easy. ;-)

Yes, I know you (Freeones staff) won't tell us. But it still doesn't stop me from wanting to know. :elaugh:

Because there is some funny similarities between his and some other people's posts I've seen here...

Last edited:

JaanaRuutu

Official Checked Star Member

Can't we all just have a big cuddle party and be friends?

LouiseJenson

Thank you so much to all the lovely people who continue to vote for me , it means a lot :lips::lips::lips:

Can't we all just have a big cuddle party and be friends?

I really wish we could. Believe it or not, I hate the drama that comes with this contest.

However, as long as there are contestants that seek to bend the rules for their own benefit there will be drama here.
As long as Freeones permits certain things without any real punishment and tell us to be quiet about them, there will be drama here.

I am tired of being a punching bag for a certain contestant and her lackey. Let her extend the olive branch if there is one to be offered.

And Jaana, I do not direct this toward you. I think you will be a great OCSM here.

I'm all for the big cuddle myself too :)

As far as zander is concerned, well if he's banned, maybe he should have jumped the shark himself instead of slipping into deep water.:suicide:
I don't care why, but he must have done something serious enough to be banned. It seems like the mods and FO staff are doing their jobs quietly behind the scenes as they should be. If the guy wasn't such a jerk I doubt that anyone would have noticed he was gone.
Some people will always be assholes, we can always be better than they are and ignore them.
Let's leave it at that and carry on with the fun for the rest of the competition, only a few days to go, then we can all chill again for another 11 months :2 cents:

However, if it was bad enough for someone who was using one of multiple accounts who only came here for competitions to get a weighted vote, never really contributed apart from slagging off one contestant who wasn't part of his favourite group, then maybe the plot is thicker than a very thick thing. Are there others involved who weren't quite as vocal with their bilious comments? I'm sure a thorough investigation would find more. Actually, 3 dots seems to be a common theme amongst a certain group, too much of a similarity perhaps?? ... :facepalm:

JaanaRuutu

I just think we all need to get along. I'm still upset about the cheating but it's in the past and I think we all should move on. I want to win badly, but I'm not going to sit around and keep the drama going. SHUT UP AND CUDDLE WITH ME.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander

I just think we all need to get along. I'm still upset about the cheating but it's in the past and I think we all should move on. I want to win badly, but I'm not going to sit around and keep the drama going. SHUT UP AND CUDDLE WITH ME.

Sorry but it has gone way past a bit of CM

Jaana, what would you think if, hypothetically speaking, someone like say, for example... zander, was logging in from the same IP... as a contestant, would you think that was kind of... odd? Would you say, hey, he is living in the attic stalking and the contestant doesn't know or maybe you would think there is something more to it?

Miss Had Enough Of This Bullshit

JaanaRuutu

Jaana, what would you think if, hypothetically speaking, someone like say, for example... zander, was logging in from the same IP... as a contestant, would you think that was kind of... odd? Would you say, hey, he is living in the attic stalking and the contestant doesn't know or maybe you would think there is something more to it?

Is that what's happening? Do we have proof he's not just a dumb troll trying to get us all riled up for nothing? if what you say is true, I understand why everyone is upset, I'm just curious about proof.

The heavy make-up was a give-away ...- ...-

Only three and a bit days to go. Well done for keeping it up.

Lovely to see the regular girls posting, the ones who are here from the end of the contest to the start!

Please keep shoving the votes into my box for the three days remaining.

Broom089.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

OMG...what a hottie you are. Did my 3 earlier this morning, so sit there and wait for another 3 tomorrow!

Wow smh. :facepalm:

Now that you mention it...:suspicious:

I see the correlation. A LOT. Not accusing, but as long as whoever was running that account wasn't a contestant themselves!

I don't really know what's going on. I probably don't want to either, because I have issues with people who misbehave (some of you may have, uh, noticed that :D). That said...

And Jaana, I do not direct this toward you. I think you will be a great OCSM here.

... "will be"? Methinks she already is. :dunno:

Briana Lee

Whoa...be careful Bri...he doesn't like pictures of beautiful women either....

then hes going to want to smash his head open after seeing this glory

Miss briana lee......

Ur last post was absolutelly perfect!!!

But thats not new....after all u do bring the perfect in Perfection.
A work Of art
A master piece of grace.
A perfect Picture.
The harmony of a rhyme....

thank you for being the way you are Briana Lee

....Hey Bri... Beautiful photo as always.... I'm am in TTHQ, but can't sleep... If you know what I mean.....I am going dotty...

From last year

Wow! Spectacular!

Wonderful picture Bri! :wave2:
Good luck for the contest!

Thank you so much guys! Glad you liked the pics! :drawheart:

Well I've seen it all now.....

I hope everyone has voted today. You can only do it another 3 (or maybe 4 according the workings out I did in my head) times. Everyone's gonna miss this aren't they?! ;)

As you can see I'm in a smiley mood today...

BFq8lqDCUAEYsPx.png

Thank you so much guys! Glad you liked the pics! :drawheart:

Well I've seen it all now.....

I hope everyone has voted today. You can only do it another 3 (or maybe 4 according the workings out I did in my head) times. Everyone's gonna miss this aren't they?! ;)

As you can see I'm in a smiley mood today...

BFq8lqDCUAEYsPx.png

You got my votes!
You really look like Kim Kardashian in this pic!