• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

LA City Council president resigns after she was caught on tape calling the Black son of a fellow Democratic politician a 'monkey'

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
They didn't move the Asian ward near the Black ward, did they? See all those suspects from videos and mugshots attacking Asians? A bit of a consistent pattern that doesn't break often enough to be coincidence especially considering the attackers come from only a 12% pool of the American population.
I always found it rather odd, that the blacks seem to target the Asians, when you would think they would target the whites. Basically they are doing what they say we do to them. I would think they would be going for the revenge factor, and attack the people they say have persecuted them. Of course if you scan Yahoo frequently you will see an enormous amount of stories from Memphis, Chicago, Atlanta, and NYC, and it really isn't hard to solve the puzzle, even without the vowels.

I always found it rather odd, that the blacks seem to target the Asians, when you would think they would target the whites. Basically they are doing what they say we do to them. I would think they would be going for the revenge factor, and attack the people they say have persecuted them. Of course if you scan Yahoo frequently you will see an enormous amount of stories from Memphis, Chicago, Atlanta, and NYC, and it really isn't hard to solve the puzzle, even without the vowels.

Hmm, really? Maybe they see Asians as a softer/easier target? This has been going back decades, and pretty much everyone/anyone got it here (CA).

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Hmm, really? Maybe they see Asians as a softer/easier target? This has been going back decades, and pretty much everyone/anyone got it here (CA).
I should have worded it this way. I could see if they attacked white people, as that seems to be who they hate the most, but attacking another minority just makes them the oppressor, as they claim the whites are. I guess it just seems hypocritical to me.

I should have worded it this way. I could see if they attacked white people, as that seems to be who they hate the most, but attacking another minority just makes them the oppressor, as they claim the whites are. I guess it just seems hypocritical to me.

True, although I'm not sure if the ones doing the attacking are the ones involved in the more political, activist, academic, etc. side of things. Still, people are hypocrites, and don't practice what they preach. The only other idea is that they have greater proximity towards Asians wherever these attacks are happening? As somewhat of an "insider" it's not an uncommon perspective that Asians are on the "side" of whites/against blacks, privileged, and basically the opposite of all things "black". Probably some mix of envy, ignorance, entitlement, xenophobia. Asians tend to keep their heads down and aren't as organized, potent, politically, so there are fewer consequences