• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KortneyKane

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Kortney Kane Miss Freeones

Good morning guys and dolls!! Im sorry that I haven't been so active on here, but I've got shoots everyday this week!! Busy, busy, busy!

I'd like to first off, say thank u for keeping me in the #1 spot for Best Newcomer with all your votes!! Im so excited!! I hope I'm not "counting my eggs before they hatch."

I'd also like to remind you all, that Im still in the Semi Finals for the Look Swimwear competition. I've fallen down to 4th place, and only the top two continue on to the next round. So please also vote there if you have the chance, Thank u! http://lookswimwear.com/contest/index.php?c=contestant&contestant_id=451&round_id=74

And lastly, those of you that did not receive the fan signs, for whatever reason, I'll resend them again. But Im sorry, I won't be sending them thru my personal email, to your personal email. I will try reposting them again for you thru PM.

Guess what time it is?? lol. Its advent calendar time! 18 days til XXXmas!

Attachments

• Dec 7thjpeg.jpeg
    Dec 7thjpeg.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 273
Re: Kortney Kane Miss Freeones

And lastly, those of you that did not receive the fan signs, for whatever reason, I'll resend them again. But Im sorry, I won't be sending them thru my personal email, to your personal email. I will try reposting them again for you thru PM.

If you want you could set up an email address that other girls have like Kortneybookings@whatever.com which would be separate from your other email address.