• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Kendra Wilkinson

here the pic:

att4qw.jpg

the only thing i know is that she might was a playmate... :confused:

anyone knows who she is ? :eek:

Re: Who is this blonde goddess ???? id please

barbie???? :scream:

Hi Big-P and welcome to the board.

Some members over here tell new arrivals to read the board rules first and I'm one of them, so here we go
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=5
also please take a look at this thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=10990

In fact, by hotlinkiong the image you already violated one rule. When a moderator comes across your post he will probably edit it and remove the picture which in turn leads to no chance of an ID.

Also it is always a great idea to provide a link if possible; if not, just say so in your initial post.
In your case it looks like the pic was cropped. Do you have the full image? Backgrounds and other people in the photograph might be useful information for identification.

Once again welcome to the board.
Knock yourself out.
:wave2:

SovereignAxe

Closed Account

what's he going to type into the search box if all he has is a picture?

member469

Closed Account!

WankerCounty said:
Hi Big-P and welcome to the board.

Some members over here tell new arrivals to read the board rules first and I'm one of them, so here we go
also please take a look at this thread:
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=10990

In fact, by hotlinkiong the image you already violated one rule. When a moderator comes across your post he will probably edit it and remove the picture which in turn leads to no chance of an ID.

Also it is always a great idea to provide a link if possible; if not, just say so in your initial post.
In your case it looks like the pic was cropped. Do you have the full image? Backgrounds and other people in the photograph might be useful information for identification.

Once again welcome to the board.
Knock yourself out.
:wave2:

This is a reply I received from Freeones when I asked them about members hotlinking pics.

Yes that's fine Eddie.
Pictures don't use that much bandwith. As long as they don't post 20 pictures per post and don't do it to share pics then it's ok.

Please just follow the copyright rule.

Thanks

Ok guys ENOUGH board politics here answer the mans question, that girl is SUPER HOT!!!! can't stop thinking about doing google askjolene and wireimage searches of that piece of a**

does anyone have a pic gallery of this unknown . . . where did that image come from a playboy link site . . . anybody have any links galleries ads other bbs any other pieces to this blonde puzzle????? :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well, if you think she's a Playboy Playmate, might be a good idea to start here. And yeah, an uncropped picture would be extremely helpful, but it does look like it was taken at some event, if it was a Playboy event, try this. Other than that, not much help I can offer.

You know what... I have an idea! How about all the as*holes on this board that think they are perfect and know everything, go take a flying leap into a large pile of s*it! I'm tired of people on this board TELLING or COACHING others on how to post, specifically when they are NOT MODS and have no righteous authority to post as such! How 'bout we let them look around and learn...instead of busting someone's balls on their first post? I don't post here often and this thread is the exact reason why... it sounds like an elderly man calling a young man "son," and that's bulls*it! How 'bout a friendlier approach instead of being such a conceited assh*le?

Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I'm tired of doing a search for new posts, and all that is found is people that think they're somebody trying to lecture someone as if they were the fuc*in' bulletin board 'Gestapo'... and I'm downright tired of reading that shit!

by hotlinkiong the image you already violated one rule

Sorry... :(

I found the pic in like it is. I saw another Image with her (i don't know where) where she is also on some kind of an event, in this pic Hugh hefner is next to her...

That's the only thing I know about the pic and the Girl.. :dunno:

Yup, I won't even reply to that crap.

Big-P, I just meant to direct you in the right direction. No offense taken, I hope? I didn't mean any! The fact that Hugh Heffner is next to her could mean it was some Playboy event, maybe she even was in an issue (or will be). I'm not any good with playmates, so I won't be able to help you out, sorry.

About the hotlinking thing... there obviously was some confusion on my part about that. I apologize if I created even more confusion.

Yeah she is ist :nanner: :bowdown:

thank you a lot :bowdown: :bowdown: :thumbsup:

QBall1970

Banned
AN OPEN LETTER TO "YUP" / FEEL FREE TO REPLY

Yup said:
You know what... I have an idea! How about all the as*holes on this board that think they are perfect and know everything, go take a flying leap into a large pile of s*it! I'm tired of people on this board TELLING or COACHING others on how to post, specifically when they are NOT MODS and have no righteous authority to post as such! How 'bout we let them look around and learn...instead of busting someone's balls on their first post? I don't post here often and this thread is the exact reason why... it sounds like an elderly man calling a young man "son," and that's bulls*it! How 'bout a friendlier approach instead of being such a conceited assh*le?

Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I'm tired of doing a search for new posts, and all that is found is people that think they're somebody trying to lecture someone as if they were the fuc*in' bulletin board 'Gestapo'... and I'm downright tired of reading that shit!

Well, the way I look at it is this:

We - ALL of the Board members - owe it to each other to help one another out to the fullest extent of our abilities. And, if that includes "coaching" or "telling" someone (to use YOUR words exactly) on how to post, then so be it. I look at it as being HELPFUL and CONSIDERATE... and having the BETS INTERESTS of the BOard at heart.

Bandwidth is a valuable commodity. Having multiple posts about the same individual is incredibly ridiculous. Are you paying the bills at www.freeones.com??

I didn't think so.

You're welcome to post elsewhere. It won't bother me in the slightest bit, quite frankly. It seems that the folks who do frequent the Board - and are helpful and considerate to the new and "newer" memebrs - should be applauded for the lengths that they go to to assist, to help, to provide needed advice and direction to those who haven't posted on this Board before or for those who have taken "an extended leave of absence" from the Board.

I would think that YOU, sir, would be grateful for any assistance that is provided. This is a COMMUNITY... and as such, I would think that it would be imperative for us to carry ourselves with dignity and appreciation rather than being obnoxious and unappreciative.

Quite frankly, I feel that your little juvenile tantrum was ludicrous and ill-though out. You made a comment about a "Gestapo" reference in regards to a certain Board member that I find highly offensive. I am of German extraction. The comment you made in regards to that slur smacks of IGNORANC, PREJUDICE, and INTOLERANCE. Those three traits have absolutely no place in this community. I would respectfully suggest you temper your comments with some common sense and dignity in the future, sir.

While we are not "moderators", we ARE members that follow the guidlines and rules of the Board and provide support and, suggestions, and advice when needed or presupposed. Rules are in place to prevent such divisive comemnts like yours. How would YOU feel if the roles were reversed and it was YOU who was being attacked in such a vitriolic manner? I would think that you would be as offended as I am.

Maybe YOU should ste back from the picture and take a deep breath. You obviously have some sort of a problem when it comes to generosity and selflessness. The gentleman who provided the information is very helpful and has always - ALWAYS - went out of his way to provide any and all assistance that was available to him. I would think taht someone who has not contributed any "quality" posts to this Board would be a tad bit more... appreciative... for the help shown to another member.

Truthfully, I can't fathom why you would feel the need to display such animosity towards another member of this Board in such a fashion. I don't recall any of the comments being directed towards YOU. Rather, the comments - the ADVICE - was directed toward a member named "BIG-P"... not "Yup". In other words... you stuck your angry little nose in someone else's business without warrant or merit.

Who appears to be the greater fool? I'm guessing that most people would say YOU.

I believe that you should go elsewhere if you feel as strongly as you do about other members providing support, advice, suggestions, and help to other members. It is obvious from the tone of your post that you have no intentions of providing such assistance to other members. Is this true... or is this false? It requires a simple yes or no answer.

I personally don't really care what you think of ME. I've already formed my opinion of you as a less than productive member of this Board. You are combative.. and you have no tact. Consequently... I feel that you should go elsewhere if you are as unhappy as you seem to be with the Board. I really don't think your presence would be greatly missed in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

So, "Yup"... (wow, that shows originality).. in conclusion, I would respectfully suggest that you become a less antagonistic individual if you want to continue to be a member of this Board. This is a COMMUNITY... and attitudes like yours are not welcomed nor are they appreciated. In fact, Freeones HIMSELF, posted a thread not too long about RESPECT of others (something that apparently you lack).

Here is the link to Freeones' thread and its directives. I would wholeheartedly recommend that you READ IT and ADHERE TO IT. Otherwise, if you continue to be antagonistic, the other Board members (READ: MODERATORS) will most likely request you to leave our presence

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=24999&highlight=members+read

I QUOTE:

"... Some people think they can post everything what popsup in their head. Those people are wrong ! They should read the rules:

Respect:
Treat other users how you wish to be treated. Respect others opinions and when there is a disagreement do not take it any further then necessary. Show respect to the board members/admins/newbies and you will receive it back.

If you don't follow these simple rules you will get banend for life like Lordraven. We no longer tolerate any impolite behaviour. Not in posts, not in reputation messages. The Freeones board is not a kids playground with some baby-sitters. If you can't behave like an adult and showing respect it's better that you go somewhere else.
"

Good day, Yup. I hope there is a definite change in your overall attitude, sir. I would think twice in the future before posting a comment that was as inflammatory and prejudical as the one you made. It will only serve to further how foolish and immature you appear to be.

Oh... and you earned NEGATIVE Reputation Points from me... not for attacking another member, but by equating the Rules and Procedures of this Board with Nazi Germany. A comparison that shows your are very ignorant and obviously very antagonistic.

Good day.