• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Siegel
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm2318089/?ref_=tt_cl_t11
https://www.instagram.com/katesiegelofficial/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/k8siegel?lang=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwmg-Dc7JJM

Overview (3)

Born August 9, 1982 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA
Birth NameKate Gordon Siegelbaum
Height5' 8" (1.73 m)
Mini Bio (1)

Kate Siegel (born August 9, 1982) is an American actress and screenwriter. She is known for her collaborations with her husband Mike Flanagan, appearing in the acclaimed horror films Oculus (2013), Hush (2016), which she also co-wrote, Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016), and Gerald's Game (2017). Siegel also starred as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House (2018).

Siegel made her acting debut in the film The Curse of The Black Dahila, which was released on January 23, 2007. That same year she went on to star in Hacia La Oscuridad which had its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 28, 2007. She also appeared in Steam alongside Ruby Dee and Chelsea Handler. In 2008, Siegel appeared in the short film Knocked Down which was directed by Ted Collins. In 2009, she made her television debut in Ghost Whisperer as Cheryl. In 2010, she appeared in Numb3rs as Rachel Hollander. She then appeared in an episode of Castle. That same year she appeared in the drama-thriller Wedding Day.

In 2013, Siegel appeared in Man Camp. That same year she appeared in Oculus, a horror film written and directed by Mike Flanagan. The film had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2013, and was released in April 2014. She also appeared in an episode of Mob City. In 2014, she appeared in Demon Legacy.

In November 2015, it was revealed that she and Mike Flanagan would be adapting the young adult novel 13 Days to Midnight into a film.

In 2016, Siegel made her screenwriting debut opposite her husband Mike Flanagan in Hush, the film had its world premiere at South by Southwest on March 11, 2016, and was released on Netflix on April 8, 2016. In July 2016, she starred in a commercial for Stelara psoriasis medication. That same year, Siegel appeared in Ouija: Origin of Evil, also directed by Flanagan, which was released on October 21, 2016.

In 2017, Siegel starred alongside Carla Gugino and Bruce Greenwood in the film adaptation of Stephen King's Gerald's Game. The film was released on September 29, 2017, by Netflix.

In 2018, Siegel had a starring role as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House, based on Shirley Jackson's 1959 novel of the same name.

Siegel is married to director Mike Flanagan since 2016. They have one son, Cody Paul Flanagan (born November 26, 2016).

- IMDb Mini Biography By: ahmetkozan
Spouse (1)

Mike Flanagan (6 February 2016 - present) ( 2 children)
Trivia (12)

Second wife of Mike Flanagan.

Kate Siegel was born Kate Gordon Siegelbaum in Silver Spring, Maryland, to Paul Siegelbaum and Laura Siegelbaum. She attended high school at St. Andrew's Episcopal School in Potomac where she performed on and off the stage. She continued to act at Syracuse University, where she graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Acting.

Horror actress best known for starring in the 2016 horror film Hush and later Netflix's The Haunting of Hill House. She is also known for playing Jenn in the 2007 film Towards Darkness and for appearing in The Curse of the Black Dahlia, Ouija: Origin of Evil and Steam.

She co-starred with Ruby Dee in Steam.

She performed in the 2008 Tennessee Shakespeare Festival production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.

After graduating from Syracuse University, she performed with both the Washington Shakespeare Company and the Folger Theater.

She grew up in Silver Spring and Potomac, Maryland, as the daughter of Laura and Paul Siegelbaum.

Siegel discovered she was pregnant shortly after filming started on the Netflix Original Series, The Haunting of Hill House (2018). She battled pregnancy symptoms throughout the shoot, including severe morning sickness towards the end of filming.

Has a step-son, Rigby Flanagan-Bell (b. October 15, 2010).

Has two children with her husband Mike Flanagan - a son Cody Paul Flanagan (b. November 26, 2016) and a daughter Theodora Isabelle Irene Flanagan (b. December 3, 2018).

She named her daughter Theodora after her character in The Haunting of Hill House (2018).

She is of Russian Jewish descent.
Personal Quotes (4)

[on Theodora Crain] This is a woman who, at 9-years-old, experienced the trauma of her life and has pushed down her ability to feel things so entirely that she has created a almost superpower. Or she has held hands with a ghost and got a superpower? Could be both, who knows? In this moment, [Theo] is not only expressing what she is feeling off of that couch. She also, in the episode, has just left her sister's dead body. And her sister who, she hasn't spoken to her since they had this huge fight where she begged for help. She didn't help her then and all of these thing are happening...What I wanted to bring to it was those moments in your life where it's just a wave and these boundaries you set up for yourself between experiences just disappear and the weight of what it's like to be a human becomes too much."

[on discovering she was pregnant while filming The Haunting of Hill House] Hilariously, I found out that I was pregnant while we were filming episode six. That long one-take episode where I have to fall down. I was working out with our stunt coordinator, and we were doing it over and over and over again. And there had been some interesting math with my cycle, so I was like, "You know what? I'm just going to take a test to make sure." And I told Mike [Flanagan] that night, because we were going to be shooting the episode the next day, and the terror in his face was like nothing I had ever seen! He was like, "I've just been throwing my pregnant wife on the ground all day!"

[on the molestation scene in The Haunting of Hill House] As a woman and a survivor, I found it to be a very terrifying day on set and I was open with everyone about that. I was like, 'Hey, I'm really scared of this and I'd like to take some time to approach it,'"

[on Theodora Crain] There's a theory that a character is revealed in contradiction. It's just the way people live in the world, and the moment you really learn who a person is when they seem to contradict themselves. And Theo - our clenched fist with hair - is a walking example of that. Everything she is, she is the exact opposite. She is cold and removed, but she's also sobbing by the side of the road. And Theo experienced the trauma of her siblings along with her own trauma, so she would carry along her own recollection of that last night in the house, plus every time she was playing with Steven, or Shirley, or Luke, or Nell, she would touch them, and she'd have their trauma, too. Theo as a child grew up holding on to childhood trauma, and became very intimate with it, and probably wasn't as repulsed by it as adults, because it's so heartbreaking. And as a middle child, I think Theo is naturally a helper. So when you put those two things together, it kind of feels like the only thing Theo could have done with her life. She has all this deep experience with childhood trauma, and she desperately wants to help people.

MV5BNjVhYjc4MzctOWEwOS00YzRlLTk2OTItZDZlMmUyNDY5NDc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzA1ODY4NjQ@._V1_[1].jpg
013[1].jpg
MV5BZjdlZDViNjAtOWE3Yy00NWY3LWE3ZWUtZjIxMmU0NzZkYjI0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM2OTg2Mg@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
MV5BNjQ1MjA4Nzc1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjgxMjY2NjM@._V1_SX1500_CR0,0,1500,999_AL_[1].jpg
MV5BZjNmNjY3ODQtOGI4ZS00Y2JiLWEyZTUtNGFkNzE1YmU1ZDg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM2OTg2Mg@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

DuanCulo

Staff member
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11596162/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Kate Siegel
BornKate Gordon Siegelbaum[1]
August 9, 1982 (age 37)
Silver Spring, Maryland, U.S.
Occupation
  • Actress
  • screenwriter
Years active2006–present
Spouse(s)Mike Flanagan (m. 2016)
Children2

Kate Siegel (/ˈsiːɡəl/; born August 9, 1982) is an American actress and screenwriter. Siegel is best known for her collaborations with her husband, filmmaker Mike Flanagan, appearing in his horror films Oculus (2013), Hush (2016), which she also co-wrote, Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016), and Gerald's Game (2017). Siegel also starred as Theodora Crain in the Netflix supernatural horror series The Haunting of Hill House (2018), and her voice acting has appeared on the horror podcasts Calling Darkness and The NoSleep Podcast.

MV5BNTI5MjEyNzAtODU3OC00MDk0LWE2NGQtMDJlNjI0OWUzNjk3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM2OTg2Mg@@._V1_SY999_CR0...jpg
maxresdefault[1].jpg
MV5BMTg3MTA0MDI1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA4OTM5OA@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_[1].jpg
MV5BNGQ0MjlmNmQtMmYwZC00YjM5LWIzYTYtYTJlYmM5YjRhMTVlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
MV5BNDMzMzkwODktNGYxNS00MTA0LWJjMjgtZTU3ODQ0MjFkYTA2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SX1416_CR...jpg