• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
This is my first post, but have been looking at the sight as a guest for a while. Im from the UK, and we have some amazing women over here, that most of you have never heard of!
This girl is Jodie Marsh, she is a glamour model to rival Jordan (Or Katie Price, as so many of u seem to know her as!)
Any links to her wud b greatly appreciated!
Sorry if the picture is small, im new to this!

Attachments

• frontsum2003jodie3.jpg
    frontsum2003jodie3.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7,819
she has a great body but the nose is so horrible. Its huge. I cant understand why she doesnt have it fixed. Also she jars the fuck oout of me. I hate having to see her in the paper everyday, she does fuck all, just goes to parties and gets photographed. There are alot mmore attractive people in the world than her, i just can understand why she gets sooo much coverage.

I'd still fuck her though if i got the chance.

Sutty

Banned
thfcmad said:
she has a great body but the nose is so horrible. Its huge. I cant understand why she doesnt have it fixed. Also she jars the fuck oout of me. I hate having to see her in the paper everyday, she does fuck all, just goes to parties and gets photographed. There are alot mmore attractive people in the world than her, i just can understand why she gets sooo much coverage.

I'm waiting for Tachi.............;)

thfcmad said:

Now you're being too particular.... her nose isn't "horrible." Besides, I kinda like the flaws sometimes. It beats the hell outta these girls that've been sculpted by surgeons to all look the same. Now that's horrible!

parker said:
Now you're being too particular.... her nose isn't "horrible." Besides, I kinda like the flaws sometimes. It beats the hell outta these girls that've been sculpted by surgeons to all look the same. Now that's horrible!
Yeah. Sadly, it seems like that's what Playboy does to half their models now. Bleach the hair, pop in some implants, and there we go. They're still gorgeous women, but after awhile they all start to look the same.

bishbash1

Banned
that nose she has is the result of surgery. apparently she had her nose broken at school and thats the shape she chose it to be. lol must have been looking in one of the wonky mirrors you see at the fair when she decided on that one.

On todays daily sport was a gorgeous pic of Jodie Marsh on the cover... sadly i didn't buy it.. does anyone have a paper they can scan for me or send me a link if the pic is online

thnx

Re: Jodie Marsh From the UK!

haha ended up in some club in Soho once to find Jodi dancing on the table next to us. Looks alright in the flesh I must admit