• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jimmy Kimmel DESTROYS Jay Leno as a guest on 10@10 (The Jay Leno Show 1/14/10)

LOL @ "Listen Lucy, I'm not Charlie Brown. I don't fall for that trick."

Sadly, the video is blocked for germany.

Damn

I think youtube is blocked in Canada too if I'm not mistaken and there's a way for Canadians to view youtube somehow but I don't know how it's done. Maybe a Canadian who is a member of this forum can confirm this and tell us how they do it

I'm in Canada and I can watch it.

I thought "destroys" would be an exaggeration. I was wrong. He completely owned Leno on his own show.

That is brilliant. I've never liked Jimmy Kimmel until this moment.

Leno is a tool. He should just retire. Though I can see how maintenance on that chin would be pretty expensive, maybe he has to keep working.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
"You mean like how NBC ordered your show off the air?" Good stuff from Jimmy. They had to know ahead of time that he was going to react like that. It's still funny though, Anyone who can verbally beat down Leno (scripted or unscripted) is okay in my book.

Leno is a cock blocker

Wow that was great....I'm from Canada and I watched it

Wow props to Jimmy Kimmel for this one. I always thought he was a huge tool but this was pretty funny. Might have to start watching his show.

I think youtube is blocked in Canada too if I'm not mistaken and there's a way for Canadians to view youtube somehow but I don't know how it's done. Maybe a Canadian who is a member of this forum can confirm this and tell us how they do it

Um....YouTube is not blocked.

Ps: Sorry for the double post. :crash:

^ Thanks for clarifying that for me :)

Anybody that watched the King Of Comedy knows that talk show hosts or budding ones will do anything for the gig.

That's a good movie to watch who ever hasn't seen it yet should rent it :glugglug:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
kimmel is a fag.
i remember the man show(better titled the fag show) and beat ben stien.
he made his name by making gay comments like "ok raspbeyy ass" to other men.
I dont know, maybe i'm old but if a man said stuff like that to me he'd get one warning, the second time lose some tetth.
he's a fag.