• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What do you think of Jennifer Lopez?

• I'd bang her a couple of times...

Votes: 262 87.6%
  • She's Hot but I wont bang her...

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • She's Ugly

Votes: 24 8.0%

• Total voters

Attachments

• jlobooty.jpg
    jlobooty.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 6,843
J

Jakeness

Haha BigTymer, I was going to post a pic like everyone else but I can't top yours so I'll just let yours end it. Good ones. :nanner:

member469

Closed Account!
J Lo is a beautiful woman, and a very smart business woman, or she wouldn't be one of the richest people in the world. Anyone would want to have her for a night....or even longer, but she is not the smartest woman when it comes to relationships. She is working on her 3rd marriage, and didn't wait long to get engaged after she divorced her last husband. What's the deal with her wanting to marry someone so soon after divorcing another? This is one of the reasons there is so much divorce in the world, and lots of that divorce comes from hollywood. Remember when everyone thought Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman were the perfect hollywood couple?? Anyway, she is a beautiful woman, and I'm sure any man would love the opportunity to shag her, but she is not the brightest woman when it comes to relationships.

generally i'm not a fan, her face and body in general don't particularly get me going..........but then theres the ass, and who wouldn't want a crack at that?

shes got the money, shes got the looks and she has the figure. Can anyone really come up with a decent reason to say no!!

Here's a reason: if you don't understand Spanish and must rely upon a dictionary to figure out the stuff she says in bed.

member469

Closed Account!
since that's the way of the world, people thinking that material things and looks is what truly matters in life, then I guess one would have a hard time saying no. Butt (pun intended) it doesn't change the fact that she is a beautiful woman, that doesn't have a clue when it comes to relationships....I give her and Ben a couple years, if that. Some guys just don't think she is attractive, and we feel that way about lots of different women that we post on here. I can't believe some guys are wanting to find out who some of these women are, they just don't do it for me....then the girls I find attractive might not do it for them either. To each his or her own. :o)

I guess one must attribute these differences to cultural backgrounds. For example, most Asians dig white girls while white guys think Asians are uber-attractive. What's up with that?

Pyraeus said:
Here's a reason: if you don't understand Spanish and must rely upon a dictionary to figure out the stuff she says in bed.

who cares what shes saying coz you would be banging her so who gives a fuck!!

Pyraeus said:
I had the privilege of a beautiful Puerto Rican babe and she would be speaking Spanish to me while we got it on. She was even nice enough to translate what she was saying! I'd never realized how incredibly exciting it would be to hear this gorgeous babe speaking Spanish and believe me, if you get the chance, just let your lovely Latina go for it! You will LOVE it, I guarantee it! :rolleyes: