• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jehovah's Witnesses get whats coming

http://***********/daily/video.php?var=6.04.07/02.wmv

If you don't watch anything else watch this, finally we see them for what they are ...absolute classic:bowdown:

I just wish that the vid could be proved to be the real deal, in which case it really could be hot shit.

It's a complete fake. The Jehovah's Witnesses would never call the man who answred the door brother, unless He was a fellow JW in good standing. The woman also tells them that their going to hell. The JW's do not believe in hell. It's a fundamental doctrine with them. Jehovah's Witness would never say that. There's also a problem of multriple camera shots and angles it's not just some guy who grabed his cam when he saw them walking up the street. I'm not standing up for the Jehovah's Witnesses I don't like them at my door either, but this is just a fake vid.

Yeah it looks pretty fake, but we can still dream...
My dad punched a Jehovah once cos he put his foot in the door!! I shit you not!!

haha, those nut jobs. ive got a lil story too.

my bro had just gotten back from a weekend of marine corps training(one weekend a month), and he was cleaning his brand new 12 guage mausberg shotgun in the livingroom with me. all the sudden the doorbell goes off, and my bro answers the door(full cammo uniform, and 12 guage in hand) they go "would you like to join our group" or w/e they usually say. my brothers says "get the fuck off my porch right now or else" ive never seen a pair of em move faster without causeing a scene.

i shit you not, it happened

domshooter said:
haha, those nut jobs. ive got a lil story too.

my bro had just gotten back from a weekend of marine corps training(one weekend a month), and he was cleaning his brand new 12 guage mausberg shotgun in the livingroom with me. all the sudden the doorbell goes off, and my bro answers the door(full cammo uniform, and 12 guage in hand) they go "would you like to join our group" or w/e they usually say. my brothers says "get the fuck off my porch right now or else" ive never seen a pair of em move faster without causeing a scene.

i shit you not, it happened

lol thats great :rofl:

i thought the vid might be fake but hell i loved it ...please don't break the fantasy;)

cabey said:
lol thats great :rofl:

i thought the vid might be fake but hell i loved it ...please don't break the fantasy;)
Sorry cabey if I came off as a wet towel:uohs: I had a close friend who was JW's and I learned as much as I could about that cult, tring to help her out of it.

degenerate_Jeb said:
My dad punched a Jehovah once cos he put his foot in the door!! I shit you not!!

Oh man, I live in a kinda ghetto in detroit (its not to ghetto but still) and if someone ever put they fucking foot in my door trying to stop me from closing it, not only would I punch them but I would straight up fight them, not just one punch and if they ran I would chase them and beat the shit out of them, that shit is totally fucked up that shit aint safe to do over here. Everybody here hates them anyway, see man its dumb shit like that which is why I always keep a saw and a bat next to my front door. I wouldnt use them on the 'witnesses' but still.

Reps to your dad for punching them and being so nice lol

My wife is actually having those people over on tuesday. They came to our door this past saturday. I answered the door half asleep with my boxers on and my wife told me to get back in and she talked with them for quite a while. She told them to come back to explain more and they said ok. They seemed like nice people, they were not putting their foot on my door or anything like that, so I will let her talk to them in MY house.