• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jeffrey Epstein dies by suicide

Not surprised but goddamn it

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jeffr...cker-dies-suicide-officials/story?id=64881684

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. from Metropolitan Correctional Center to New York Downtown Hospital, according to sources.

That's my thoughts. 24 hour surveillance. I mean come the fuck on. He is a goddamn billionaire linked to powerful people the fucking second they even disclosed which correctional facility he is detained at was bad enough. He shpuld have been in a padded room with 24 hour surveillance and a every 15 minute physical check up...

I don't know. I'm not surprised just disappointed.

He should have been "on watch." He was found sobbing with marks around his neck within the past few weeks or so..

Oops - my bad:

"His death came less than three weeks after he was found unresponsive in his cell at the federal prison in Lower Manhattan, with marks on his neck that appeared to be self-inflicted, sources told ABC News.

He had been on suicide watch since the July 23 incident."

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Kevin Spacey will play him in the upcoming movie.

And Trump will buy his former school/pedo lair in NY, and open up the "Trump College". Remember:

Bill Cosby lives right across the street

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
A guy who was wished dead by a whole host of rich and powerful Democrats and Republicans winds up dead before he can stand trial. Hmm. Not to sound like our pal Meesterperfect, but yeah... "he committed suicide". Did he have his hands bound behind his back?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let's wait. if there were two russian tourists visiting him a door before.

Ok I'm not going to link the site, but suicide by cardiac arrest through meditation to bring on a anxiety attack to enduce... :dunno:

I at the moment cannot think of a way suicide by cardiac arrest can be accomplished in a correctional facility...

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
A guy who was wished dead by a whole host of rich and powerful Democrats and Republicans winds up dead before he can stand trial. Hmm. Not to sound like our pal Meesterperfect, but yeah... "he committed suicide". Did he have his hands bound behind his back?

Why Rey is critical thinking that shamed upon these days?
Here is a man with some very high up there friends including THE CLINTONS.
How hard would it be to just say he's dead and send him somewhere nice for the rest of his life?
They do witness protection all the time and how many of them get found other than that rat Tony Soprano found living down in South Jersey?

He may have been whacked to keep him from talking but I think more likely he was sent packing.
I mean is the D.A going to say no to people like Clinton, Bushes, and all of the other billioniares this guy is friends with?

By the way Rey do you think people can get shot in the head or get legs blown off, or shot 6 times in the back and do smiley CNN interviews all day?

The 1 teardrop and 1 actual dead body challenge is still open to anyone interested. I'll even throw in a lifetime supply of Turtle Wax.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Why Rey is critical thinking that shamed upon these days?
Here is a man with some very high up there friends including THE CLINTONS.
How hard would it be to just say he's dead and send him somewhere nice for the rest of his life?
They do witness protection all the time and how many of them get found other than that rat Tony Soprano found living down in South Jersey?

He may have been whacked to keep him from talking but I think more likely he was sent packing.
I mean is the D.A going to say no to people like Clinton, Bushes, and all of the other billioniares this guy is friends with?

By the way Rey do you think people can get shot in the head or get legs blown off, or shot 6 times in the back and do smiley CNN interviews all day?

The 1 teardrop and 1 actual dead body challenge is still open to anyone interested. I'll even throw in a lifetime supply of Turtle Wax.

Well, I'm not sure about all that. :D But yeah, here's a case where someone, who could have done major damage to some VERY rich and powerful people and families from all around the globe, conveniently commits suicide. Send him away? As long as someone's alive, they're able to talk. And there's always a chance that a change in regimes could lead to the person being able to speak freely. The timing of Epstein's suicide reminds me of Rudolf Hess'. Two people, supposedly being watched, still find a way to off themselves... just as their time to get chatty is approaching. Interesting. That's all I'm saying.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Well sure we don't know for sure but I think its more likely he was sent somewhere with his millions of dollars rather than murdered.
In this case it wasn't some lower level whistleblowing pain in the ass but a guy who was friends with extremely high up people.
Personally I think the whole thing was a scam, a long con.
He probably was never even arrested and never was in prison. People like him are protected. Does anyone really think that if this guy had dirt on Clintons, Bushes, Trump, Barry and Michael and tons of other big shots that they would even allow him to be arrested?
His friends own the government, they own the media. How hard would it be to say he was arrested then say he killed himself?

So the theory that "This guy was gonna talk so we had to shut him up" seems unlikely to me in this case.
I mean if he did talk and say for example he hooked Bill and Joe up with some 10 year old girls many times on his private island he would know for certain he'd be a dead man. And it probably wouldn't have come to that anyway.
I mean who's he gonna tell Anderson Cooper? Wolf Blitzer? Opra?

Another so called suicide of a former Clinton affiliated person which is in fact a disguised murder for hire linked to the clintons. How come that I am not astonished??

LOL He was also a friend and associate of Donald Trump's. They partied together a lot.

“Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein in 2002. “He's a lot of fun to be with.”

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2-750.jpg

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
LOL He was also a friend and associate of Donald Trump's. They partied together a lot.

“Terrific guy,” Trump said of Epstein in 2002. “He's a lot of fun to be with.”

5d2e26b8bda95f00315fc9c2-750.jpg

Hllary-Surprise-.gif

See ph this is a classic example of biased thinking. Just because Bill wasn't stupid enough to allow himself to be photographed with Joffrey doesn't mean they weren't BFF's.

But c'mom people if Joffrey really had such dirt on so many rich and powerful and rich people do you really think that they would ever have allowed some punk ass cops and prosecutors lay a finger on him in the first place?
Also this guy was extremely wealthy, look it up.

See ph this is a classic example of biased thinking. Just because Bill wasn't stupid enough to allow himself to be photographed with Joffrey doesn't mean they weren't BFF's.

Never suggested they weren't tight. Just pointing out that Trump and Epstein were as well.

So you believe people can get shot in the back of the head and do CNN interviews 2 hours later?

As long as the bullet doesn't go deep into your skin or damage any organs, absolutely.

I've experienced a gunshot wound that sounds awful but was actually pretty minor. Bullet fragment removed, wound cleaned and stitched and I was on my way home from the ER less than four hours later.