• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

jackoff panties

i have a couple pairs of panties that belonged to an ex, that i like to bust out while jacking from time to time. if i drape them over my dick, it gets rock hard in an instant. i also love nutting on them. ive found a few videos of this on some of the sites that people submit their own vids (wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?, wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?, ******, submityourvids) so i know im not the only one. anyone else love doing this?

Edit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of. But My jack off panties are a french cut thong with a hole in them for quick access.

I stole a pair of panties from a friends drawer a few years ago, I normally drape them on my cock, smell them, cum in them, etc.
Another pair I bought online from a used panty website. These get the same treatment.
Now that I live with my girlfriend I'll rummage through her drawer when she's out and go to town at Freeones.com!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Sometimes, I like to put on a pair of my ex's panties when I beat my cock around. The only problem is, after all these years, there's a rather visible shit streak that has formed on the ass end of them and it's been so long that I don't know whose shit it is.

Mine...or hers? Or, perhaps, a cocktail of both? :dunno:

This thread gives me the creeps. :eek:

:helpme:

Sometimes, I like to put on a pair of my ex's panties when I beat my cock around. The only problem is, after all these years, there's a rather visible shit streak that has formed on the ass end of them and it's been so long that I don't know whose shit it is.

Mine...or hers? Or, perhaps, a cocktail of both? :dunno:

Nothing hotter than matching his & hers skid marks. :thumbsup: