• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

It's Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes 2012! Who's going to end up as a finalist?

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
MISS FREEONES
Miss Hybrid

BEST EURO BABE
Miss Hybrid

BEST CAM Girl
Jacky Joy
(Thank you for the show last night)

BEST NEWCOMER
Mandy Flores[?size]

BEST OCSM
Miss Hybrid

I thank you from the bottom of my uterus Mr. Wht Rabbit! Go grab some lotion and donate something to your favorite sock, or possibly the floor, maybe you just let it fly I don't know lol :)
xmas_48.jpg

xmas_8.jpg

xmas_56.jpg

Mariahxxx

good morning :) 6am and I'm up and at it today...gotta get some work done before I kick off the weekend :) here's what I'll be doing this weekend....the boat AND the blonde ;)

mariahmilano-kira-boat.jpg

mariahmilano-kira-boat2.jpg

mariahmilano-kira-boat3.jpg

mariahboat.jpg

Assuming the position!

IMG_3741.jpg

Today's votes :

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid
Mariah Milano

Best Cam
Sabrina Deep

Best Euro
Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM
Sabrina Deep

Mariahxxx

thank you for the votes :) up to #5 in OCSM!!! I know I don't have the ooopmh to take the spot from the English Tart but to be in the top 5 says you love me, you really love me! :)

How could anyone not vote for Adrianne Black or Autumn Riley? and although I'm usually a large breast man, I've surprised myself by throwing a lot of votes Elle Alexandria's way. Also, big shout outs to the MILF Queen herself Julia Ann and the massively underrated Samantha Wise, who have also picked up their share of votes from me.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
thank you for the votes :) up to #5 in OCSM!!! I know I don't have the ooopmh to take the spot from the English Tart but to be in the top 5 says you love me, you really love me! :)

You spanked me last year, I would love to get my own back....RICKY!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you everyone for just about managing to hold me. Stopping smoking has made even harder, butt I'm working on that!

HoldingMeUp001.jpg

Miss VVHHH

Last edited:
Your mom is hot :drool2:

Lolita_Borgia

Woohoo... it's FetishFriday, FreakyFriday, or whatever F*Friday you want it to be :D

Miss FreeOnes Round 2 is quickly drawing to an end, and perhaps the week-end will help some Babes, and prove bad for others in matters of ranking.

Yesterday, while perving through the newest posts I was shocked :shocked: ... horrified I might say.
Usually I stay away from the political forums, as the discussions quickly get heated and are not always very factual. What totally surprised :surprise: me though, was that while reading one, I stumbled upon the (to me) incredible fact that Sarah Palin, has her very own Babe Section on FreeOnes.

Yes, that [NOBABE]Sarah Palin[/NOBABE] - the Rifle-carrying, never-heard-of-preventive-birthcontrol Hockey Mom, former BlaBlaBla. She has her own Babe Section... unbelievable. But if that is not enough for you, her Section has even garnered more searches than some of the Hot Babes in the Miss FreeOnes Contest :eek: (It had never even crossed my mind to search for her before yesterday.)

Now back to the pleasures of FreeOnes, and the beautiful Babes ringing for our votes in Miss FreeOnes 2012.
As you already know, here are my votes and reasons:

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- Lolita is not the only Newcomer from Oz this year, but to me she's absolutely adorable. The submissive kinkster from Down-under is quite active on the boards, and it surprises me that she still has to fight to make it into the next Round. Will she be knocked-out in Round 2, or will she receive just the right amount of spanks to turn her on and right into Round 3?

:pimpdaddy

Thanks again Master for all your kinky support *kisses* xXx :lips:

tumblr_m2wmi3m7WK1qcdkkao1_500.jpg

I too pray that I will succeed into round 3 in the Best Newcomer category... *hehe* xXx