• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Israeli group

Hi, I've been looking for years for a metal band in which the (Israeli) group sings inside a garage and the singer has dreadlocks I don't remember anything else unfortunately... I saw the video on Youtube. Can you tell me who they are????

Thanks

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Why not try and google metal bands from Israel, and then put what ever names pop up, into the youtube search. If you can remember any of the lyrics, especially from the chorus, it sometimes works.

I tried but Google can't always help you, it always gives superficial results that aren't suitable for your question...can you help me

Mr. Daystar

Well once you get a list or links, you have to spend the time going through every one until you get what you need.

It's not gonna be a 5 second quick fix dude, you have to sort through it all.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Kiss is a heavy metal band who had Jewish and Christian guys in it as original members. Paul Stanley's real name is Stanley Bert Eisen. Gene Simmons' real name is Chaim Witz. They are the Jewish guys. Ace Frehley's real name is Paul Daniel Fehley. Peter Criss' real name is George Peter John Criscuola. They were the Christian guys.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Kiss is a heavy metal band who had Jewish and Christian guys in it as original members. Paul Stanley's real name is Stanley Bert Eisen. Gene Simmons' real name is Chaim Witz. They are the Jewish guys. Ace Frehley's real name is Paul Daniel Fehley. Peter Criss' real name is George Peter John Criscuola. They were the Christian guys.
I wonder if he's talking about "Rock the Kasbah", by "The Clash"'.

Kiss, heavy metal?? Really? I hear the term heavy metal, I think of nothing milder then Master of Puppets, and some metal bands make that sound like parlor music.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
I wonder if he's talking about "Rock the Kasbah", by "The Clash"'.

Kiss, heavy metal?? Really? I hear the term heavy metal, I think of nothing milder then Master of Puppets, and some metal bands make that sound like parlor music.
The Clash -- Joe Strummer (rest-in-peace), Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, Terry Chimes and/or Topper Headon are all Christians.

Wikipedia has Kiss as a heavy metal band

Capture9.JPG

There was the story that Kiss was recording in a NYC studio when Blue Öyster Cult showed up. The bands didn't like each other. Someone from BOC called Paul Stanley the "k" word, and other very antisemitic slurs were made to Gene Simmons and all hell broke loose. Roadies were fighting roadies. Band members were fighting band members. True story.

Last edited:

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
The Clash -- Joe Strummer (rest-in-peace), Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, Terry Chimes and/or Topper Headon are all Christians.

View attachment 1046180

There was the story that Kiss was recording in a NYC studio when Blue Öyster Cult showed up. The bands didn't like each other. Someone from BOC called Paul Stanley the "k" word, and other very antisemitic slurs were made to Gene Simmons and all hell broke loose. Roadies were fighting roadies. Band members were fighting band members. True story.

If it were Bloom or Roeser calling Eisen or Witz the K-Word wouldn't that be Kosher kinda like Black people calling each other the N-Word.

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
Probably was the Bouchard brothers. Maybe Joe or Allen made the "choking" sound when he was pronouncing "Chaim" ...

If I even tried to make that sound I think my tongue would reverse course and get stuck down my throat. I'm not good with foreign languages and don't even try because it would sound like I was mocking the culture.

Mr. Daystar

View attachment 1046180

Well I was thinking more because of the "Kasbah", and "Sharif don't like it"