• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there any better feeling than an orgasm?

the euphoric feeling after having good, intense, aerobic sex is possibly better than the actual orgasm in my opinion.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8339879, member: 579739"]I don't know about better, but massages are pretty nice.

When my cock is massaged to a fuckin orgasm!!!!!

I've thought of some things that come close, like relaxing in a comfy chair after running long-distance, or nailing a guitar solo on stage while being high.
But nothing compares to an actual orgasm, and I'm talking about the whole thing: the build-up, the muscular contractions themselves and even the panting of the girl during and after. Having simultaneous orgasms are a trip.

Simple. There's no better feeling, physically. If you could engineer a drug that could capture that feeling for just 1 minute, you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams and all other recreational drugs would be rendered obsolete. Walter White would have nothing on you.

Simple. There's no better feeling, physically. If you could engineer a drug that could capture that feeling for just 1 minute, you'd be rich beyond your wildest dreams and all other recreational drugs would be rendered obsolete. Walter White would have nothing on you.

well, as a matter of fact people did engineer such drugs and they are indeed rich beyond your wildest dreams...

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Taking your first deep breath after almost choking to death. Personal experience with that one, you have no idea how great breathing is until you cant breathe.

Love is the best feeling

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Yes, taking a dump so massive, that it peaks out of the top of the toilet water after you have not taken one in like, 2 days.

Ecstasy....

:yesyes:

espnaddict

Banned
Probably nothing that feels better than an orgasm over that short amount time, but there are things as good or close to it, that can last a lot longer.

Laughing, receiving money, waking up well rested... are all excellent.

adultuser10

Banned
Cleaning your ears with a Q-Tip? How about waking up next to your girl the next morning after you've felt her thighs shaking beneath your own the night before and her own personal eruption all over your dick, onto your cum that has just finished soaking her gorgeous pussy. That's not too bad a feeling at all I gotta say.