• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Pope Francis The One Pope Who's Actually Doing Something About Pedophilia Within The Catholic Church?

The Penis Mightier

Kameltoe Harris = Poop
I used to think no but now I'm not sure. Still skeptical but Francis has motives to act.

I went to a Catholic Elementary School. There were 2 nuns who used to beat the same 3 boys over and over. The nuns, years later, were terminated. They weren't terminated for the sinful assaults but the threatening of a lawsuit from the assaults.

The Catholic Church is spiraling down the toilet. Archdioceses are going bankrupt which is causing Catholic Schools to close too. Religion is also a business so maybe to keep things afloat you have to get tough or give the appearance of being tough. It would be plenty safe to open most Catholic Churches since they're so empty people already seemed to be social distancing but 12 feet apart instead of 6 even before the pandemic. No people means no money. These people didn't give up on God but did give up on the Church. The smarter ones tend to be the richer ones too. They need to coax them back.

I think it would be progress if the Pope vowed that any priests, bishops, or cardinals charged with pedophilia or statutory rape would go through the same criminal justice process as anyone else instead of embracing the privilege of being able to have his way bought out of justice.

Worth reading perhaps. Give thoughts if you like.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/pope-francis-vows-end-sexual-abuse-mccarrick-report

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
I would remind you of a famous Catholic Phrase(at least around here) "I am going to put it in God's Hands" To me that means if it goes wrong, it's God's will. If it goes well, It's God's will. Removes all responsibility from the person making the statement. I hope Frances does make changes, but I have heard this for a long time and it seems to never really end.

Harpsman

Light one for Me
Hopefully he is.

I remember seeing a film called Lamb, featuring a young Liam Neeson. It was about a young Catholic priest, a cheap enough production. We studied it in School and I always remember the phrase 'Every organisation has it's share of rogues'.

I dont know if we'll ever see the say when brutes are totally prevented from slipping through the net into the Church.

Frances seems like a man who will do all he can. It seems time itself might do the job quicker.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
Hopefully he is.

I remember seeing a film called Lamb, featuring a young Liam Neeson. It was about a young Catholic priest, a cheap enough production. We studied it in School and I always remember the phrase 'Every organisation has it's share of rogues'.

I dont know if we'll ever see the say when brutes are totally prevented from slipping through the net into the Church.

Frances seems like a man who will do all he can. It seems time itself might do the job quicker.
I hope you are right but that said I though for a long time that problems between the races could be solved by all the older folks dying off. Then the new generation could change things. Then the Donald came along and I realized that the old were doing a really good job of teaching their children to hate. Being a Boomer I should have remembered all the rhetoric from when I was young about how we were going to change the world. Instead we changed into our parents.