• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is it wrong to hook up with someone you meet online

I've been doing a lot of online chat and going through like Adultfriend Finder and like Craigslist just for kicks but sometimes I actually consider it. It is wrong to do so. Please don't give me the "Just sack up and fuck her" speech to me please. I'm a normal guy who doesn't do shit like that so real answers please

yes, it is very wrong. turn around and go back home and fuck your sofa, mister!

it depends on what you want...if you just want to have some fun that's ok, but if you're thinking of finding "the one" then just be a little bit more careful than in real life...who knows how many friends does the other one have online...internet is full of surprises:p

As long as you put your raincoat on, then it doesn't really matter what puddle you splash around in.

Assuming you want to just splash around. If you want more than that, then yeah...maybe join a legit dating site. Craigslist is full of hookers and not much else lol.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
To be honest, meeting someone online is no different than going to the bar to pick up someone so you can get laid. You just need to be a little more careful since you don't know who's on the other side, but then again you don't know much about who you pick up in the bar either. Do you?

For lasting relationships, it happens all the time. I probably wouldn't look on Craigslist and AFF is probably shady by now too...but that's just me. :)

here's a piece of ancient wisdom: you make your rules as you go along; there is nor right or wrong to a question like that, just what you want to do and then find out that it can be great or horrible but probably something in between and the only way to find out was to do it in the first place. :2 cents:

Usually the people online who don't want to hook or meet in person are either married or don't look like the person they represent themselves to be.

If you state your interests from the get go how can it be "wrong" to not hook up when you've represented that you're only interested in chatting (for example)?

If you are interested in meeting someone and you state that as your interests, why wouldn't you meet in person unless you're not who you say you are or you fear they aren't who they say they are and you don't want to ruin the online fantasy?

Personally, I've met several women from different online sites and my experiences have been about 90 pct. what I expected and positive. But I represented as accurately as I could who I was and what my interests were.

Online acquaintance making is what you make of it IMO.:2 cents:

I wasn't even looking for a girl online, but I found one anyway. Now we're married, most people here know the story, etc etc. If you've met a girl online and you want to meet her in person why the hell wouldn't you?

If I may be permitted to add my consensus on the matter. I think that you are steering in the direction of danger. Always be careful of who you comunicate with, in chatrooms.

Facetious

Moderated
I've been doing a lot of online chat and going through like Adultfriend Finder and like Craigslist just for kicks but sometimes I actually consider it. It is wrong to do so. Please don't give me the "Just sack up and fuck her" speech to me please. I'm a normal guy who doesn't do shit like that so real answers please

Don't do shit like what ? Define it ?
Have you ever been laid before or are you waiting for that one special girl ?
Sorry that it's a sad commentary for some, but who cares these days what is wrong or not ! IT'S WHAT FEELS GOOD is what matters.

On-line social and dating websites gives direction to the unidirectional.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Hope your not the type to fall in love easily or get jealous.........things get VERY bad in the online "hookup" world if thats your particular case!!
good luck! :dunno:

IsobelWren

Official Checked Star Member
I'm not sure what act your'e considering attempting with said person you've met online and I'm TOTALLY BAFFLED as to why it would be wrong.