• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Iran to attack US on US soil?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Iran, perceiving threat from West, willing to attack on U.S. soil, U.S. intelligence report finds

U.S. intelligence agencies believe that Iran is prepared to launch terrorist attacks inside the United States in response to perceived threats from America and its allies, the U.S. spy chief said Tuesday.

Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. said in prepared testimony that an alleged Iranian plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador in Washington that was uncovered last year reflects an aggressive new willingness within the upper ranks of the Islamist republic to authorize attacks against the United States.

That plot “shows that some Iranian officials — probably including Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei — have changed their calculus and are now more willing to conduct an attack in the United States in response to real or perceived U.S. actions that threaten the regime,” Clapper said in the testimony, which was submitted to the Senate Intelligence Committee in advance of a threat assessment hearing Tuesday. “We are also concerned about Iranian plotting against U.S. or allied interests overseas.”

Article

Sounds like more fearmongering.

'It's always one bloody war after another,
and one knows the news is all lies anyway'

The rocket bombs which fell daily on London were probably fired by the Government of Oceania itself, 'just to keep people frightened'.

Looks like the pro-war propaganda spread by Fox-News and the Pentagon during the monthes before the US attack on Iraq (Iraq was on the brink of becoming a nuclear power, allied with Al-Qaida and Bin Laden, etc...). We all know now that it was all lies...

Yes of course Iran always sends its troops half way around the world to invade other countries

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
Watch out, I see the sequel for Red Dawn forming there. What's next, Nostradamus' predictions of a blue eyed sheik that will bring fire upon the world?

Yes of course Iran always sends its troops half way around the world to invade other countries

Iran could do pretty well if they advertise it. lol
"Iran. Invading the USA in 2012. Follow our trip across the world on Facebook." :)

What is worse is that the same shit works over and over. People in masses are fucking stupid, Once the lies are repeated enough they will accept them. It's up to the american people to stop this shit because the government sure as hell won't. Lamenting the woes of your foreign policy while putting some slick douchbag(Romney) in office isn't going to work. Oh and you will eventually over extend yourself, I would have thought to credit the tptb with more intelligence as in are aware of history. I guess they gotta get their brats into some compulsory history lessons or they are going to go the way of Rome.

And once that vacuum opens guess who will fill it. None other than China.

PS> I have said all this shit before under a old account and it seems to be coming to pass or will. High five me the nutter no one listens to lol. Oh and Europe you'll find will be just fine I am waiting till they integrate more due to the world cluster fuck, wake up and realise they have potential and power. European superstate baby. Fook the British they can dream of old common wealth wank until the next century of further decline.

Facetious

Moderated
James Clapper.... clueless.

Hey, I'm not counting out the possibility of the Iranian government launching a terrorist attack on the states, we should always be suspicious and weary of those kinds of things happening, always.

Yeah, and don't forget to keep an eye on the Vatican, they may hide some WMD into St. Peter's Basilicas crypt !

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Go ahead attack the U.S. We'll turn your little fuckin shit hole into a sheet of glass!!!!

Nuke2.jpg

Ask Japan!

Sounds like more funding look at me rhetoric. Would be the dumbest thing they could do. Provoke the US which in turn brings Isreal in the fray??? They would cease to exist.

DR. B

Closed Account
How could anybody attack the US? We're surrounded by two huge bodies of water. We would know when they launch their missiles and knock them out of the sky. Unless of course Iran makes a deal with the cartel in Mexico which have pull on Mexico's government and then Iran and Mexico attack the US from the south...... Naaaaaaah

No single country has the Man Power AND Land power to attack the U.S. :1orglaugh

On a similar note, who will rule Eurasia continent? 2 Billion Koran thumping Muslims vs 1.5 Billion Indians vs 1.3 Billion Chinese vs Russia vs Japan vs Korea... They're all surrounding each other, and there can only be 1 ruler. Who's going to be? What I do know is that I'm readying my popcorn, and bet U.S will claim it when they've destroyed each other hahahahaha :1orglaugh

guess who gets stuck footing the bill for all this militarism, the US TAXPAYERS, and neither us or the general population of these other countries get anything out of it but more death and debt, but the weapons manufacturers and banks makes tons of profit

I can't get over how stupid Americans can be proud of their military, troops, and the warmongers running the show. I think the lowest form of life on earth are the people who currently support the troops, or support any of it. The case can easily be made that everyone in the entire US military is a war criminal, and a traitor to the real values of the USA.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
guess who gets stuck footing the bill for all this militarism, the US TAXPAYERS, and neither us or the general population of these other countries get anything out of it but more death and debt, but the weapons manufacturers and banks makes tons of profit

Which is why there can never be world peace!

I can't get over how stupid Americans can be proud of their military, troops, and the warmongers running the show. I think the lowest form of life on earth are the people who currently support the troops, or support any of it. The case can easily be made that everyone in the entire US military is a war criminal, and a traitor to the real values of the USA.

Eh, true enough!