• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If your Girlfriend had an Affair with a guy that has HUGE dick..

and he is known to be a stud.... would you be less likely to forgive her, compared to if she slept with guy with a very small penis? (All other factors being equal). Be honest :D

Deepcover

Closed Account
I go on a dating site forum and some user brings this subject up. I go to this website and a user posts this subject up...This thread should be closed:facepalm:

Cheating is cheating. While the sexual component is a factor, the emotional component is a bigger one.

Srsly...what kind of question is this?

"Honey, I've discovered you've been cheating on me."

"I'm sorry baby. His dick is so big compared to yours though. I had to try it."

"Oh? His dick was like a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi? I guess I can forgive you. Girls will be girls. I love you."

"I love you too."

LMAO!! :)

"Oh? His dick was like a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi? I guess I can forgive you. Girls will be girls. I love you."

"I love you too."

Well lets say you find out the indirect way. Say, at a nudist beach and you accidently happen to glance at his HUGE member ;)

Why would a guy with a huge dong be any better than a guy with a small dong? Cheating is cheating. If you happen to be into swinging or, cuckolding or whatever the proper term is, cool, but I'm not into that.

If I catch my girl cheating...with anybody...I'll probably throw up, punch a couple holes in my wall and drink a bottle of vodka until I blackout. And if she tried convincing me it was ok because the guy was hung like a horse, I'd spit in her whore face, punch a couple holes in my wall and drink vodka until I blackout.

About two years ago my longtime girlfriend and I finally bit the bullet and we "experimented" with opening up our relationship a bit. Basically I wanted to see her fuck another guy and she was up for it :D We found a guy that she worked with who was moving to another city and she found him attracted so it worked out perfectly. I know a lot of people find that weird, but it works for us.

Since then we tried it a few more times with other guys that she was into. Again, it was awesome and fun and there were no regrets. But over the summer we tried again with this guy that we knew through mutual friends. He seemed cool, my girl found him attractive so we eventually invited him over for drinks and some late night fun.

Everything went along fine until they finally got down to business. He started to undress after my girl did and, I swear, he had one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. I think I'm doing alright in that department, but he was just a monster. My girl started blowing him and, for the first time, I really felt uncomfortable. For the first time I felt jealous more than anything. It was still hot, but when it was all said and done, I was kind of hoping that she'd "complain" to me that he's too big or something...but she seemed to enjoy it just fine. For a little while after that, I had a bit of self-doubt whenever her and I got busy, but that eventually went away.

If she actually cheated on me and fucked somebody behind my back, it'd be nearly impossible to get beyond it and trust her again...but if I knew the guy was super well hung on top of it, I'm sure that'd sting even more.

yes, forgive and forget . hunt the bastard down in your sleep.

Everything went along fine until they finally got down to business. He started to undress after my girl did and, I swear, he had one of the biggest cocks I've ever seen. I think I'm doing alright in that department, but he was just a monster. My girl started blowing him and, for the first time, I really felt uncomfortable. For the first time I felt jealous more than anything. It was still hot, but when it was all said and done, I was kind of hoping that she'd "complain" to me that he's too big or something...but she seemed to enjoy it just fine. For a little while after that, I had a bit of self-doubt whenever her and I got busy, but that eventually went away.

If she actually cheated on me and fucked somebody behind my back, it'd be nearly impossible to get beyond it and trust her again...but if I knew the guy was super well hung on top of it, I'm sure that'd sting even more.

Ah-ha! This is what I'm talking about, thanks for being honest :clap: So may I ask did she fuck the big dick guy too? You see guys, I think it will hurt even more to find out your GF has cheated on you with a much bigger dick... because men always seem obsessed with 'does size matter' :)

another option: if he was bbc ? (which many ladies like )

Ah-ha! This is what I'm talking about, thanks for being honest :clap: So may I ask did she fuck the big dick guy too? You see guys, I think it will hurt even more to find out your GF has cheated on you with a much bigger dick... because men always seem obsessed with 'does size matter' :)

No problem. Oh yeah, she fucked him too...I just meant that I first started to feel awkward when she she began blowing him..he was so big that it was practically startling, but yeah, they fucked shortly after that.

I have a good friend who split up with his girlfriend for a while a few years back. They dated other people until they finally got back together again and I remember him telling me that he was haunted by the possibility that his girl was with a guy with a much bigger "hog" (as he so elegantly put it) while they were apart. It's silly to let that shit get in your head, but we're all human after all. We all have egos.

Shifty

O.G.

"I love you too."

If she can handle a dick the size of a 2 litre bottle of Pepsi, I'd say you had bigger fish to fry ...

It was still fucking hot watching her with him,
Yea, I know the feeling.. it's like getting turned on by something Taboo. I'd probably jerk off thinking about my GF getting off on a HUGE dong, and worry about the consequences later LOL :) So, did she tell at any time, tell you how great the sex was with the Big dick dude? It must have been hot hearing it from her :D