• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I regret to inform you...

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
what does this have to do with Chewbacca?

Wow, I mean who doesn't like the idea of bats crapping on you all the time? Unfortunately, I still don't have my cackle down very good.

Petra

Wow, I mean who doesn't like the idea of bats crapping on you all the time? Unfortunately, I still don't have my cackle down very good.

It's good that you don't...would hate to have to compete with you. :1orglaugh

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Do they search an village idiot, too?

Would love to get THAT job ^^

Petra

Do they search an village idiot, too?

Would love to get THAT job ^^

Dunno...but I'm sure that the witch might need some toadies to do her bidding. ;)

But do I get to have minions, or does that come out of my paycheck?

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I imagine the competition for that job would be pretty tough. The number of potential candidates is probably substantial. ;)

As much as I would love to point out my faves from the members, that would make me the village troll :rofl:

I know a lot of new age wiccans who'd be offended at that representation of witches.

Not that I give a shit. It'a all hippy bullshit to me.

:cool:

More free publicity.

Queensland showed us all the way in that respect.

Dunno...but I'm sure that the witch might need some toadies to do her bidding. ;)

If you're gonna be the witch I'd definitely do your bidding. :D

Facetious

Moderated
That I have found my true calling....

http://www.wookey.co.uk/news.htm

:1orglaugh

"Run, Rabbit Run . . !" :shocked:
From link :
UK's first ever Rabbit Wedding
A very special treat happened at Wookey Hole this Easter with the UK's first ever Rabbit Wedding. However, this really is ears above the rest as the loving couple that hopped down the aisle for the first time were non other than the King Rabbit Roberto, the worlds largest bunny, and his equally sized lady friend Miss Amy. ROBERTO and AMY complete with wedding veils and dickie bows burrowed down from their home in Worcester with a few other outsize members of his family.

:laugh: