• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How unhealthy is eating a womens ass out?

Well, it's something I and some of my former partners enjoy. I'm very much into pleasing the women in the relationship so I go down there and give oral a lot. Now, as mention in the thread it's pretty easy to tell I'm an ass man and I like to eat a womens ass out. My last partner didn't enjoy it so I didn't do it. Not only did she not enjoy it she mentioned how unhealthy it was. I told her that I made sure the anal area was always very clean before sticking my tongue around the rim. I never penetrated the actual hole but still, it's something I enjoy. I'd like to know because if it is really bad for you I need to stop and find something else because I'd rather be a little unhappy in that department instead of having some weird illness due to my ass lovingness(lol).

Thanks, Free.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Maybe they should start making tongue condoms, just for this type of situation. :dunno:

Well, it's something I and some of my former partners enjoy. I'm very much into pleasing the women in the relationship so I go down there and give oral a lot. Now, as mention in the thread it's pretty easy to tell I'm an ass man and I like to eat a womens ass out. My last partner didn't enjoy it so I didn't do it. Not only did she not enjoy it she mentioned how unhealthy it was. I told her that I made sure the anal area was always very clean before sticking my tongue around the rim. I never penetrated the actual hole but still, it's something I enjoy. I'd like to know because if it is really bad for you I need to stop and find something else because I'd rather be a little unhappy in that department instead of having some weird illness due to my ass lovingness(lol).

Thanks, Free.

I don't think there's a whole lot of nutrition in it. Have you checked the label?

5yaqqad.jpg

Thanks, Free.

:throwup:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
There's little to the claim that it's unhealthy. In fact.. it's actually possible.. to eat a teaspoon of turd every day and avoid infections and sickness due to the colon's stinky danger.

So the next time she's blowing you crap about the supposed HEALTH issues of eating an ass.. just smack her one for lying. :p

marrailthars

Closed Account
There's little to the claim that it's unhealthy. In fact.. it's actually possible.. to eat a teaspoon of turd every day and avoid infections and sickness due to the colon's stinky danger.

So the next time she's blowing you crap about the supposed HEALTH issues of eating an ass.. just smack her one for lying. :p

I don't think I'd want to test that, but I'd love to see the study if one was pubished-assuming it was well-illustrated.

You're talking out of your ass (no pun intended).

cheers,

You didn't bite her did you?

I remember eating out some girl I was dating back in my 20's and I believe that she had not showered. So her pussy tasted kinda sour, but I being a young buck and a raw diggah I kept munching on the carpet until my tongue got close to her ass by mistake, OMG that ass reek and It killed my hard on, even my tongue went limp, tears rolled down my cheeks and I found a way to excuse myself to the bathroom so I could rinse my mouth. Just for that I don't eat any chick's ass anymore.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I dont see a problem if its all clean.
But of course you can get HIV as well if you lick her asshole! so better lick safe ;)

Maybe they should start making tongue condoms, just for this type of situation. :dunno:

There are already things for oral sex.
At least in Germany! We call them "Lecktücher" I guess you call them "dental dam". Its a cloth like a hanky out of latex (like a condom). Normally you put it on the pussy and then lick her but I think you can also put it on her asshole.

I just love eating ass.
i dont care about sicknesses.
Just have her showering,and that s it.
girls die for having a tongue in their asses,so do I.