• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do I increase my orgasm time?

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
That's a pretty long time already! Male orgasms don't last very long.

Or do you mean you last 15-25 seconds before orgasm? :D

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Just practice by masturbating slowly with lighter strokes, I'm able to hold on for 15-20 minutes, I used to cum quicker when I was younger but I'm used to it now unless the girl is just mega hot ;)

I usually orgasm for about 15-25 seconds... is there any way to increase the time? :2 cents::clown::spump:

Sure you can, when you're about to shoot, you feel the beginning of the orgasm. Then stop (for beginners) or slow down, and start again slowly untill you reach that point again. Do this a few times in a row. When you can't hold any longer, have your orgasm, and squeeze your penis after the first semen comes out, then continue.
You'll see you'll have a longer orgasm. ;)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Duh, cast a time-slow spell before orgasm...

They make medicine that will help you have bigger loads. Otherwise, just masturbate longer. If you masturbate for an hour, your orgasm will be much larger than if you only do it for 20 minutes. Do lots of edging! ;)

Reactions: BCT

Facetious

Moderated
I usually orgasm for about 15-25 seconds... is there any way to increase the time? :2 cents::clown::spump:

The question I have is, how does one increase the coefficient of viscosity of the spunk? Really, those runny, easy to flow orgasms are little more impressive that relieving yourself when taking a piss... it's the thick & chunky blasts that put me in such a trance, it seems like an eternity before me dik stops pulsin! :cool:
So, yea... What makes the consistency of... ya know... vary from time to time, is it, diet, drink, exercise... what? :dunno:
Do we have a real mens health expert on the line? If so, Do Tell!

:cool:

The question I have is, how does one increase the coefficient of viscosity of the spunk? Really, those runny, easy to flow orgasms are little more impressive that relieving yourself when taking a piss... it's the thick & chunky blasts that put me in such a trance, it seems like an eternity before me dik stops pulsin! :cool:
So, yea... What makes the consistency of... ya know... vary from time to time, is it, diet, drink, exercise... what? :dunno:

some folks swear by zinc fac; i take it daily , have done for nearly 10 yrs -- can't say it makes a huge (no pun intended ) diff. PS. love the 'sunny' avatar fac. :cool: fac: u wanna swap your sunny for my big titted lady Sonia lol ?? ;) :1orglaugh:D:angels:

Increase your speed to close to the speed of light..
According to Einstein's special theory of relativity, the closer you are to the speed of light, the slower time will be.. problem solved!!

Facetious

Moderated
The question I have is, how does one increase the coefficient of viscosity of the spunk? Really, those runny, easy to flow orgasms are little more impressive than relieving yourself when taking a piss... it's the thick & chunky blasts that put me in such a trance, it seems like an eternity before me dik stops pulsin! :cool:

ƒixed

Zinc, eh, B-bust? We'll look into it.

Increase your speed to close to the speed of light..
According to Einstein's special theory of relativity, the closer you are to the speed of light, the slower time will be.. problem solved!!

:rofl: welcome back T !

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Hold your breath, until you pass out, not only will you increase your time, but I can also steal your wallet.

If you want those creamy, thick chunks just don't jerk for a couple days, simple as that. (Easier to clean too! :D )

For runny distance shots cum twice in a row. The second time it'll be runny but you'll shoot far!