• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hottie needs a name #049

This is getting lame: solving your own requests. Please do the research before you post em ;)

hey, I've been doing a research for a long time, meanwhile I posted this, and now.. after a few months of searching I've got the solution, is it wrong?
It's not only posting a request and only waiting for an ID, I'm also looking for an answer. ;)
Today I got luck finding some of my Unknowns..

1337 is right, you are a little lazy yeahbunny. Kirsten Imrie is one of the most recognizable and popular softcore models from the 90´s, which most of your (many) requests are for. Her thread at the Vintage Erotica Forums has nearly two million views. Good that you solved it by yourself, now the rest can also be found over there. Presto.

Yes, I've been doing a big search for some models out there (VEF). I must admit that I found few, but those in my threads I bumped 2 days ago were unID'ed.
Don't worry, I'm doing my best to get my stuff solved. :)

It was 2 months from his request to when he found out and he was just posting it in case anyone else came across this thread...It happens to me all the time on my searches... cut the guy a break, damn!!

yeahbunny is okay for posting the name, I did not mean to offend him in any way... I might have gotten a bit irritated after seeing him forfilling his own requests :p

I didn´t mean to be rude either. You have requested IDs for great models, yeahbunny. I will notify when I stumble over something at VEF.