• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hot busty brunette at Dancing Bear

Damn! This girl is gorgeous!

I noticed her in 2 episodes of Dancingbear, but the only thing she was doing was masturbating the guy.
No blowjob, no tits, but she seems to have a great body

Hope someone find her name

I noticed her in 2 episodes of Dancingbear, but the only thing she was doing was masturbating the guy.
No blowjob, no tits, but she seems to have a great body

Hope someone finds her name

Not likely. Venetian Productions, as a general rule, does not allow girls to repeat. She either slipped in between the cracks or they couldn't get enough fresh girls for that shoot. Either way, she's most likely just an extra. There is an outside chance she might be on naked.com, since several girls have been spotted there.

Not likely. Venetian Productions, as a general rule, does not allow girls to repeat. She either slipped in between the cracks or they couldn't get enough fresh girls for that shoot. Either way, she's most likely just an extra. There is an outside chance she might be on naked.com, since several girls have been spotted there.

I take that back. I've seen more than a few repeat girls on DancingBear. One even repeated 3 episodes in a row! A couple of the repeat girls have shown up on MoneyTalks, but did nothing more than flashing.

Def not the same chick...i wish someone can identify her though...