• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hi!! Its Terri here

this terri summers babe is really hot, and if this is some kind of interview let me ask something dirty, cause that´s a dirty dirty place;)

terri what has a man to do, to blast your mind into space and give you and your sweet little pussy an orgasm?

Scorpion said:
Didn't say you were chunky, I said i thouht you wold be a bigger man than you are. I'm just fucking with you silicone!

sorry dude......me getting over paranoid!...well least you know what i look like now

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
ok all, i'll put my pic up. it's about a year old

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
that's me

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/terri-summers said:
Terri Summers[/URL][/B]"]and who knows.. i might get you guys drunk and trick you into things...hehehe

Not nescessary, I'm fairly easy.

Terri Summers

Official Checked Star Member
my parents were very angry at first.. but they know that ever since i was a little kid i always did exactly what i wanted.... and that it will never change.. i do exactly what i like.. if you like it or not is your problem!!

So they accept it now, but are not my biggest fans so to speak!!

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
well am i that bad looking Terri?

FreeOnes

Administrator
Platinum Member
The Freeones webmaster has to leave. :wave:
Thanks a lot to Terri and I hope you all have enjoyed the chat. I think it was awesome :glugglug: :nanner:

vio the words no chance come ito my mind! Saying that shes probably out of most of your leagues. I mean at a push i would but she would have to beg!!LOL!!