• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey everybody! Let's mock some lurkers!

We can start with animus. A guy that is part Asian should be able to do alcohol math just a little better dontcha think?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Oh, I like this idear, how to mock Samuel L. Fisher, because you know he still watches.

xfire

Shifty posted on one of the more obscure sections of the board yesterday, knocking him out of the Talk rafters would be an epic win.

Sam is probably institutionalized by now. He kept writing the White House saying Obama was mocking him on a daily basis.

p.s.he was.

Must suck being committed for a paranoia that didn't exist.

xfire

Sam is probably institutionalized by now. He kept writing the White House saying Obama was mocking him on a daily basis.

p.s.he was.

He mocked him to the bitter end, that's truly relentless. Just imagine what that guy is going to be capable of when he gets out.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Shifty posted on one of the more obscure sections of the board yesterday, knocking him out of the Talk rafters would be an epic win.

Goddammit, I have no one specific to mock.......how about people that don't check their PMs? :cool:;)

xfire

Goddammit, I have no one specific to mock.......how about people that don't check their PMs? :cool:;)

Hm. I get the feeling I might have missed a pm. Duly mocked, duly noted. Come on, you've been here for 800 years, surely there's some old members you could mock?

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Oh, I like this idear, how to mock Samuel L. Fisher, because you know he still watches.

p.s.he was.

I thought he was still here actually, there's one or two candidates that seem to be possibles.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Let's not forget one of the alltime greatest pain in the ass. A guy that harassed Nikki Nova - and the forum, in general - so much he manage to get his username banned. That is why one of you guys mistakenly wrote "Jon Stewart" together and wondered why there were 4 asterisks.

I wonder if he still sits in his mothers basement, which was a nice touch, as his story unravelled.