• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Help me test my new live cam feature at Customs4U! (10pm Amsterdam time)

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So insanely, we've decided to add a live cam feature to Customs4U and I'm the poor sod that has been volunteered to find a whole bunch of people to help us test. So, if you'd like to come and help test this thing with me:

1. Be available at 10pm Amsterdam time (that's 4pm EST)

2. Follow this link to the Customs4U webcam profile --> https://www.customs4u.com/webcam/51145/customs4u

3. Either log in to your own www.customs4u.com account (make sure you have a username!), or register for a free account www.customs4u.com/registration/. You can of course go in as a guest too if you like.

4. Come and BS with me! It's free. ;-)

Now, aside from the fact that this is the first public beta test for this feature, here's some things to remember about our new and upcoming Live Cam feature:

- We're not trying to make a cam network to compete with the big sites. What you'll see is very basic.
- On the finished product, the performer can go to free chat, a group chat where the customer must pay per minute to participate, or private chat.
- Members will be able to tip the performer in any of the 3 types of chat.
- Members will be able to communicate with the performer via the text chat and the performer can type or talk into the camera to communicate.

For the performers that might be viewing this thread that are interested in the upcoming product:

- The free and group chat are independent of each other, meaning you won't have to go through free to get to group. You can get to private chat via the 2 group chats.
- You can set a schedule for the date and time you'll be on next.
- We're going to allow split camming.
- We don't care what you do as long as its not illegal or going to make the compliance dept of our billing processor come after me. :cthulhu:
- If your cat is an asshole (which by definition every cat is) and shows up on cam, we won't immediately ban you. Sit there and stroke your pussy on cam, we'll be having a chat.

There will be more performer relevant information showing up as we get everything going and straightened out. If you're interested in more information, and potentially helping us beta test this when we're ready to soft launch, please hit me up at petra@customs4u.com.

I will also be in Vegas starting Jan 15 until 23 so if you want to hit me up for a meeting to discuss this, mail me and we'll chat.

Cheers! Hope to see you in chat tonight folks!

Petra

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 9284873, member: 114093"]Oh, we're going there already? Really?

Just have a copy of Hustler handy, and you probably are fine :)

Petra

Petra

1hr till I'm live!

Petra

Ok, I'm online to test for the next 20min or so. Say hi when you get in there.

Petra

Ok, cam closed. thank you!