• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Had a thai massage for the first time today

Went to a thai massage in my city today. The parlor had good ratings, so why not give it a try, I thought.

So I came there and the ladies looked as if they're scared or something. It's not often that they see such a huge guy, I guess. I've chosen a one hour long oil massage and paid 30 euros for it. They had a discount for this month, the normal price is 49 euros.

The lady took me to the room. I undressed myself and laid down with a towel on me. She started massaging my back, legs, ass (cool, I thought) and hands. Then I turned on the back and she continued massaging my legs and hands. No chest massage. In no way were my genitals exposed during the whole duration of the massage, which is a shame, but at least I got a nice little ass massage. Maybe more luck with another masseuse next time, we'll see.

I took a shower at the end. Overall, I'm satisfied. I don't think I will ever pay for a massage done by anyone else than a thai girl. I recommend it to you all. Take the oil massage, it's more relaxing than traditional thai massage.

Have a good day.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
No happy ending? From what I know, the worse the actual massage, the more likely you are in for a blowie or handie.