• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Gun Owners’ Black Friday Shopping Shatters Leftist Narrative, Instantly Goes Viral

georges

Staff member

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
The article mentions "Punks like David Hogg".

David Hogg. The "student" who CNN literally put a microphone in his hand immediately after a SCHOOL SHOOTING.
David Hogg who knew all the details of everything that happened that day immediately.
David Hogg who hid in a classroom interviewing students about gun control while a CRAZED GUNMAN was shooting people literally right outside the door. ( Version A of his story)
David Hogg who immediately was on every single talk show and fake news program speaking about GUN CONTROL.
David Hogg who immediately founded the MARCH FOR OUR LIVES movement which went on to do one of the biggest mass protests ever, demanding stricter gun laws.

David Hogg who's father and Aunt are big time FBI agents whose job was to create and oversee large MASS CASUALTY DRILLS around the country. (just a coincidence I'm sure).

I didn't see anybody on your team questioning this person georges. By your team I mean Republican Politicians.
And there was quite a lot to question.

Is it possible, just possible, that democrat and republican are actually 2 parts of the same team?

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Buy 2 handguns get a long gun at half price. See store for details.

Republicans are pro 2nd amendment and Democrats are against 2nd amendment.
I think it just depends on whose killed. Liberals love when whitey gets killed with a gun. I've literally seen them celebrate it. Sickening

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
I think they actually want us to buy more guns. This way when they cut off our food supply we'll kill each other. Then after about 6 months they'll roll in and finish us off.

I think they actually want us to buy more guns. This way when they cut off our food supply we'll kill each other. Then after about 6 months they'll roll in and finish us off.

With a gun I have a never ending food supply. I took the recoil pad off the hollow stock of my A-Tac Raptor and inserted a fishing kit and 5 emergency rounds of ammo. I'll be eating venison meat and fish fillets while someone is trying to kill you for a half empty box of Chicklets bubble gum.

IMG-20181202-134109.jpg

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Republicans are pro 2nd amendment and Democrats are against 2nd amendment.

Not true, I'm pro 2nd Amendment, as are most of the Democrats/Liberals I know. Commonsense gun laws is not being against the 2nd Amendment.

georges

Staff member
Not true, I'm pro 2nd Amendment, as are most of the Democrats/Liberals I know. Commonsense gun laws is not being against the 2nd Amendment.

It is debattable, the Clinton ban encouraged the ban of magazines of more than 10 bullets capacity while it didn't prevent murders from illegally owned or stolen firearms. Thankfully, it was removed. See in Chicago that extreme stupid gun laws are more counter effective and inefficient rather than something else. More or less could be told about the same situation in California.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
It is debattable, the Clinton ban encouraged the ban of magazines of more than 10 bullets capacity while it didn't prevent murders from illegally owned or stolen firearms. Thankfully, it was removed. See in Chicago that extreme stupid gun laws are more counter effective and inefficient rather than something else. More or less could be told about the same situation in California.

It's really simple as far as I see it, prosecute people who commit crimes with guns, leave everyone else alone.

georges

Staff member
Gun-Grabbers’ Study Backfires as They Accidentally Suggest Gun Control Doesn’t Work
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/g...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-12-08

Lawmaker Aggressively Pushes To Punish Gun Owners for Crimes Committed by Others
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/l...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-12-08

Retired Col. Gets in Leftists’ Faces: How Much Blood Are You Willing To Shed To Disarm Patriotic Americans
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/r...&ff_campaign=manualpost&ff_content=2018-12-08