• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You all ever notice when Nextdoor Nikki was with Phil shooting/producing her he had sets all the time with Nikki in socks. Now that she does her own thing she has strayed away from that genre. Sucks cause I would like to see Nikki doing some more sock modeling. She has a nice athletic looking feet and legs that suit her well for this type of modeling. Wonder what her deal is with that?

You all ever notice when Nextdoor Nikki was with Phil shooting/producing her he had sets all the time with Nikki in socks. Now that she does her own thing she has strayed away from that genre. Sucks cause I would like to see Nikki doing some more sock modeling. She has a nice athletic looking feet and legs that suit her well for this type of modeling. Wonder what her deal is with that?

Me too! Here's my fantasy scenario.

I'm fucking her hard and fast, with her laying on her back and I'm holding her ankles with her legs high up in the air, holding those legs far apart. I pull out at the last second and spray my warm cum-load all over her belly, tits, and face!

...and oh yeah, she's wearing socks the whole time!

:1orglaugh

:dunno::wave2:

lechepicha

Prince of the Rotten Milk