• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Girl, 15, shoots her father with a hunting bow when he took her cell phone away

Is it me or are teenage girls becoming a lot more violent?

Girl, 15, shot her father with a hunting bow when he took her cell phone away (then refused to let him use it to call 911)

A father is in serious condition after his 15-year-old daughter shot him with a hunting bow after he grounded her and took her mobile phone away, police said.

Tony Iovinelli, from Tahuya, Washington, was airlifted to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with an arrow sticking out of his torso after he was allegedly shot by his own daughter.

The single parent, 35, was forced to crawl to his truck and drive to a neighbour's house despite the arrow piercing his side after his daughter refused let him call 911.

article-1391131-0C4CBF6700000578-187_468x286.jpg

A father remains in serious condition after police said his 15-year-old daughter allegedly shot him with a hunting bow Wednesday evening

article-1391131-0C4CBEE700000578-243_224x322.jpg
article-1391131-0C4CBF1300000578-823_224x322.jpg

Shot: Tony Iovinelli remains in serious condition after police said his 15-year-old daughter allegedly shot him with a hunting bow

His 15-year-old daughter fled to the woods behind her home with the bow and at least 35 arrows but a SWAT team surrounded her and arrested her. She has been charged with first-degree assault.

Neighbour David Blackwood said: 'The arrow went straight into his body. He said he was in his house and all of a sudden he felt something and he was shot in the side of the chest.

'It was his daughter and he pushed her away and tried to get the phone and she evidently took the phone and so he couldn't call 911.

'He told me his daughter had shot him with an arrow.'

Mr Iovinelli told police he had taken away his daughter's phone to discipline her, although police did not know why she had been grounded.

Mason County sheriff's spokesman William Adam told ABCNews: 'He crawled out of a window of his house, and then he was able to crawl to a vehicle and drive to a neighbour's house. The closest neighbour was a third of a mile away.'

Mr Adam said the father told officers his daughter had used his hunting bow to shoot him.

article-1391131-0C4CBEC500000578-580_468x398.jpg

Neighbour: David Blackwood explains where the arrow pierced Tony Iovenelli

He said: 'She had an excess of at least 36 arrows, along with the compound bow, according to her father.'

'I've been working here 17 years. I've been a cop for 31 years, and it's very rare that I've ever heard of a child retaliating like this.'

Police said after they apprehended the girl, they found her to be 'despondent, with serious medical issues, so she was transferred to Mary Bridge Children's Hospital.'

She is likely to appear before a judge today.

Compound bows, which are popular with hunters, allow shooters to draw the bow with less effort than is required for other kinds of bows, making it easier to aim at a target.

article-1391131-0C47F17700000578-594_468x400.jpg

Weapon: The 15-year-old allegedly shot her dad in the torso with a hunting bow

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-away-refused-let-use-911.html#ixzz1NdsPkype

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
WOW, .. just show's you how much kids are attached to their toy's/cell phone's. .... With a daughter like that no wonder the fathers single.

georges

Staff member
the daughter desserves a serious ass kicking, what a retarded cunt

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Gotta love the youth of today... What a spoiled bitch!! She's gonna be spending allot of time in PSYCH ward for sure.. FFS she wouldn't even let her father call 911?? She is definitely not playing with a full deck, that's pretty obvious. :uohs::eek::dunno:

Just to point out a mistake by, I assume whoever wrote the story, the picture they included of the bow, that is not a compound bow. The picture is a recurve bow.

As for the girl, I'd just let the police keep the stupid bitch.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The children of the corn.

This father did not have control over his daughter.

A fifteen year old does not need a cell phone.

It's time for him to get control of her and make her goose step to the tune.

:elaugh:

And yet no one points out his faults? Why does a 15 year old girl (who obviously has anger issues) have access to a fucking hunting bow?

A fifteen year old does not need a cell phone.

:elaugh:

I completely agree with you, I work customer service for a major service provider and get the occasional call for parents asking to return equipment. The worst I got was a lady that was trying to return an Aria because it was too complicated for her 6 year old..........

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I completely agree with you, I work customer service for a major service provider and get the occasional call for parents asking to return equipment. The worst I got was a lady that was trying to return an Aria because it was too complicated for her 6 year old..........

Great :rolleyes:

Parents need to learn the word, "no."

There were parents looking to buy their children a pet owl because of Harry Potter. People do not need to wonder why society and children are so messed up.

Look in the mirror.

Potter sparks pet owl demand

Is Harry Potter Partly to Blame for India's Pet Owl Crisis

Could be that she was one spoiled brat used to getting her way. Then again, maybe she was being abused by him and had enough and plugged him with an arrow. We don't really know at the moment. It could be either situation or something different that caused it.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
There's a joke here somewhere. Someone get on it!

Example: That brat will definitely be getting her cell now. A 6x8 cell that is...
that's one daughter you don't want to cross.
I bow to that man for managing to escape from his daughter.

Get it?

They used to say Cell Phones were bad for your health... now we know the truth... they are if they belong to teenage girls and you try and take them away.

Unreal! Some kids are just borderline insane today! One of my friends grounded her son (13). He threatened to give himself a black eye and then call the cops on her! She handed him th e phone and told him she'll pack his bag, if he thinks foster life would be any better.

It's not just teenage girls, its our society is getting more violent. But shooting your dad cause he took your cell phone away? comeon now....besides at least IMHO she shouldn't have a cell phone anyway at 15