• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

German Jewish leader : "They are spreading fear". But who is he talking about ?

In Germany the jewish community is worried about a specific category of people who've been growing in number these last years but who are these people...

German Jewish leader calls populist AfD rise 'frightening'

The head of the German Jewish community said the rise of the right-wing populist and anti-migrant AfD party was "frightening", ahead of a key state election Sunday.

The Alternative for Germany party is polling above 20 percent in the northeastern state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, where Chancellor Angela Merkel has her electoral seat.

Support for the AfD in the state is at a similar level to Merkel's conservative CDU and just behind the centre-left Social Democrats.

"The voters aren't realising they are voting for a party that doesn't want to distance itself from the far-right spectrum," president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany Josef Schuster told AFP Friday.

The AfD, which gained support when Germany took in a huge influx of refugees, "offers just slogans, no solutions", said Schuster.

Merkel said in an RTL television interview she wanted to encourage people to vote "and to vote for parties that offer solutions to problems," adding that the AfD was not one of them.

The AFD, founded as an anti-EU party, has shifted to an anti-Islam and anti-migrant platform, protesting the arrival in Germany of a million asylum seekers in 2015.

Since 1945, no far-right party has managed to establish itself permanently in the German political landscape.

But recent polls have given the AfD 10 to 15 percent support ahead of national elections next year.

Schuster said that if citizens worried about the huge refugee influx and about recent jihadist attacks, then "to an extent this is understandable, but no reason to vote for the AfD".
https://www.yahoo.com/news/german-jewish-leader-calls-populist-afd-rise-frightening-174531400.html

The AFD is an anti-immigration political party, opposed to Merkel's stance on immigration and her policy about refugees. Most of the refugees who recently came to Germany are muslim. So you'd thought it would worry the jewish community who would support political parties that would not support Merkel's tance on refugees. I wonder why they do not...

Oh, wait !
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/1.708756
http://abcnews.go.com/International...list-lawmaker-lashes-jewish-activist-41779017

You see, if there's one aspect of the Far Right that never changes it's their anti-semitism ; It's always there. Sometimes it's hidden by their hate of other group of people but in the end it alway re-surfaces...

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
German jewish community

:facepalm:

Something that should not exist.

Always starting trouble, then blaming what they bring on themselves, as "oppression" and "hatred."

You see, if there's one aspect of the Far Right that never changes it's their anti-semitism ; It's always there. Sometimes it's hidden by their hate of other group of people but in the end it alway re-surfaces...

Yep

:wtf: Please to explain why a German jewish community should not exist. Jews have lived in Germany since the 5th century AD.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yep

:wtf: Please to explain why a German jewish community should not exist. Jews have lived in Germany since the 5th century AD.

1012 A.D. Emperor Henry II of Germany expels Jews from Mainz,

If they can stay and not cause trouble that would be better.

But, they have been kicked out of over one-hundred countries, throughout the centuries.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
This topic is like catnip for WillE.Himmler. Sieg Heil, motherfucker.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
This is typical propaganda.
"It's Frighting" , Why?
Is Germany still a democracy?
Do they still vote for their politicians?
I think so.

Do the majority of German citizens want to see the mass immigration into their country?
I wonder if any who voted for Merkel did so thinking, "Boy I hope she lets in millions of Arab refugees".
Keep in mind the reason these people are refugees is because the Western world bombed the hell out of their countries.

So if a party arises that wants to stop the mass immigration and the people of Germany support that party then what is
so frightening about that?

Maybe they should be silenced. Maybe Germany should make more speech and thought laws and imprison those who break them.
Maybe any political party that speaks for the people instead of the bankers, big business,big lobbies and israel should be destroyed.
That wouldn't be "Frightning" of course.

There is actually a big picture here. A plan put in place years ago that is going exactly as planned. It's a little behind schedule but so far so good.
It's so obvious and clear that it's sad so many still don't see it.
Wakey Wakey eggs and bakey, they're raping zebras out there.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Back on topic.

The "AfD" ("Alternative for Germny") is a party that started out mainly as a critic over being in the EU, then, slowly but surely, more and more nazis got taken in, due to the greed to grow quickly and to broaden the political spectrum. After a while, the founder of the AfD split with a number of the saner ones, and the rest of the AfD now is going full neo-nazi.

Thast is what not only that jewish guy is warning about.

This is typical propaganda.
"It's Frighting" , Why?
Is Germany still a democracy?
Do they still vote for their politicians?
I think so.

Do the majority of German citizens want to see the mass immigration into their country?
I wonder if any who voted for Merkel did so thinking, "Boy I hope she lets in millions of Arab refugees".
Keep in mind the reason these people are refugees is because the Western world bombed the hell out of their countries.

We'll see : http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...angela-merkel-europe-migrant-crisis/81632522/

So if a party arises that wants to stop the mass immigration and the people of Germany support that party then what is so frightening about that?
'Because the party is also anti-jewish and is quite soft anti holocaust deniers ('cause they don't want to lose support from holocaust denier voters).
In a country like Germany, when a party who feeds of people's fear of some category of the population, it bring back some tough memories...

But don't be so happy : Yes the AFD is on the rise. But they are still only a 20%. It doesn't look like the vast majority germany citizens are ddeply worried or even afraid of refugees.

It must warm the hearts of the board lefties to know that they have been supporting anti-semitism and Jewish hate groups with their anti Israel pro Palestinian pro Iran deal agenda.

How does it feel to be more politically aligned with Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood and Alt-Right than you are with the only representative of Democracy in the Middle East?

It must warm the hearts of the board lefties to know that they have been supporting anti-semitism and Jewish hate groups with their anti Israel pro Palestinian pro Iran deal agenda.

How does it feel to be more politically aligned with Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood and Alt-Right than you are with the only representative of Democracy in the Middle East?

And our true allies and it's people our true friends. You only need to see the footage on 9/11 of Jews mourning across Israel and laying flowers at our embassy contrast with the Palest .. Arabs living in Judea and Samaria celebrating in the streets and passing out candy.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Fascism, McCarthyism, Communism, Trumpism, religions, etc..., it's all the same BS, a few assholes spreading fear to gain fame, power and money, and the root cause is always greed, disguised as BS ideologies.
Believe in yourself and what benefits the entire world, anything in between is mostly BS.
The needs of the many outweigh the greed of the few.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Moishe, don't get overboard. I have a deep love for you, and I don't plan on supporting ANY anti-semitistic or anti-Israel agenda or party.

Sadly, right now the first numbers from the elections in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (A german federal state on the former territory of the GDR) the AfD has become the second strongest party - after the german varioant of the Democrats, the SPD.

Good thing the AfD will not be in any coalition of a german state any time soon.
Ze Fly says:

Shaloooooom :heart:

Moishe, don't get overboard. I have a deep love for you, and I don't plan on supporting ANY anti-semitistic or anti-Israel agenda or party.

Sadly, right now the first numbers from the elections in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern (A german federal state on the former territory of the GDR) the AfD has become the second strongest party - after the german varioant of the Democrats, the SPD.

Good thing the AfD will not be in any coalition of a german state any time soon.
Ze Fly says:

Shaloooooom :heart:

AHOTY worthy post.

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
German jewish community

Always starting trouble, then blaming what they bring on themselves, as "oppression" and "hatred."

1012 A.D. Emperor Henry II of Germany expels Jews from Mainz

If they can stay and not cause trouble that would be better.
But, they have been kicked out of over one-hundred countries, throughout the centuries.

Mainz is not a country by the way. Tell me, what kind of trouble did they cause to get kicked out, oh great historian?

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

Who is the only democracy in the Middle East?

And our true allies and it's people our true friends. You only need to see the footage on 9/11 of Jews mourning across Israel and laying flowers at our embassy contrast with the Palest .. Arabs living in Judea and Samaria celebrating in the streets and passing out candy.

Yeah that's all you need to see. What the news showed us on Sept 11th.
The news never lies, never deceives. The news is 100% accurate.
Who owns those news stations again, I forgot?

What if Sept 11th was the product of the plan put in place by The Project for a New American Century a year earlier?
What if it was done by The US and israeli intelligence to begin a agenda of never ending war in the Middle East?
Nah, they wouldn't do that.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I would need to hear or read more than what's been presented here before I'd start linking the AfD with (true) anti-Semitism. Calling out someone, who actually did have links to the Stasi as having links to the Stasi, hardly has anything to do with anti-Semitism, in my view. And I don't see how presenting a position that opposes male genital mutilation (when opposing female genital mutilation is all the rage these days, including U.N. policy) has anything to do with anti-Semitism either... just because Judaism happens to be one of the religions that still supports the barbaric practice. And I have no idea why people are bringing up anything about the nation-state of Israel when we're talking about the complaints of a German Jew here.

Anyway, I'm not familiar with this group. I understand nationalism, economic and social. And I understand that they likely do hold some biased or bigoted positions, just as many similar groups in other countries do. But I also understand that the radically liberal immigration policies of people, like Merkel, opened the door for these people and their beliefs. So, it's not that I agree with anything the AfD did (or didn't) say. But based on what scant evidence has been presented here, it just seems that the socially electric charge of "anti-Semitism" is possibly being used as a means to marginalize the group, when them just being anti-immigrant wouldn't get the same traction. Kind of another version of Godwin's Law.

Just an observation. Who knows... :dunno:

Mainz is not a country by the way. Tell me, what kind of trouble did they cause to get kicked out, oh great historian?

Yes do tell us, Wilhelm Von Cupcake.

It must warm the hearts of the board lefties to know that they have been supporting anti-semitism and Jewish hate groups with their anti Israel pro Palestinian pro Iran deal agenda. How does it feel to be more politically aligned with Skinheads, Aryan Brotherhood and Alt-Right than you are with the only representative of Democracy in the Middle East?

More bullshit. And some really deep bullshit. As a matter of fact, it's so deep I don't even see the point in wading into it yet again.
Be happy in your delusions.

I believe the immigration agenda is mostly about bringing in cheap labor, thereby making Europe more competive with China

Morebullshit. And some really deep bullshit. As a matter of fact, it's so deep I don't even see the point in wading into it yet again.
Be happy in your delusions.

Yep, I've hit a nerve. A nerve without a response. Admit it., The left sides with anti-Semites all the time whether they like it or not. It is a dancing and squirming routine I have been watching for years.