• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FTV Renna / Renna Ryan / Renna Ryann

rennaryann

Official Checked Star Member
Howdy!

I just wanted to stop by.. I haven't been on in a while because my website took what felt like a year to finish designing the layout and everything. Well it's finished... whew! And the affiliate program RennaCash.com is finished too, it has a great new layout and Ill be adding new sets multiple times a week now so if you are promoting me I really really really appreciate it and keep an eye out there.

My other reason for stopping by was to post this weeks update for everyone to check out :) Check it out! NSFW www.rennacash.com/images/fhg/idelsy_bed/idelsy_bed.html?ccbill=6546456 this chick isnt on freeones but she really needs to be! Her name is Idelsy and she runs her fetish site www.LoveandDeathProject.com (sounds dark but she has such a bubbly personality I just loved her!)

So there was that and I believe next week my new video with eb released that I am on the cover of.. YAY!! This is the one I mentioned with Lux Kassidy, super sexy!
cover.jpg

Umm besides that what has been going on that I can fill ya in on.... oh! I have a blog I update regularly now it's http://www.rennaryann.com/blog/ pretty easy to remember. And... oh I forgot to mention RennaRyann.com is now being updated every single day 7 days a week with something new. I am really trying my best to provide something really unique and special.

Let's see, in the next 3-5 weeks I have some really great shoots planned too with some real hotties here are a few Britney Brooks (one of my favorite girls), Janessa Brazil (Ugh she is so sexy), Destiny Dixon (This is be my first time meeting her and I can't wait), and Sandy Summers (I cannot wait to shoot with her I have wanted to forever!). I have a feeling I am missing a few other girls but these playtimes will be so hot I can't wait. I have a feeling the hottest will be with Janessa Brazil... she is so naughty. That reminds me I have to call everyone and confirm everything, I am such a procrastinator!

And last.. I need new ideas! I am shooting the "newlyweds" theme site and it wont be up for a while because I can't think of new themes. I only want to do real life stuff... laundry and sex, cooking and sex, cleaning and sex.. you get the idea but I am running out of themes and I am making everything real and unique to my lifestyle so we aren't planning shoots, we are more or less jsut grabbing the camera seconds before hand. So if you have any ideas please email me at admin@rennaryann.com I'd really appreciate it!

ok so I think this is everything, gosh I wrote a book here! Well Ill be back more often now with sexy photos and some vids :)

Love
Renna

LezFemmez

Banned
So there was that and I believe next week my new video with eb released that I am on the cover of.. YAY!! This is the one I mentioned with Lux Kassidy, super sexy!
cover.jpg

Wow, the cover looks awesome...unfortunately though, Digital Sin is one of the worst companies in the G/G genre. Of course I love to be surprised...but...somehow I doubt it.

Edit: Okay...the back cover doesn't look too bad, so let's wait and see.

rennaryann

Well hopefull it gets good reviews :) Lux had an amazing orgasm too! Ohh good news/bad news. I have a boy/girl/girl scene booked for next week which I am sure will make you guys happy until you hear I am only playing with the girl :)

rennaryann

Thank you! I am so glad you like them because I was a little nervous. I decided to stop airbrushing my stretch marks out that I do have. Sometimes the light picks them up but I figured since I can't edit the videos then why try to make myself look different in the photos. I am so glad you like them! And that toy was fun!

Thank you! I am so glad you like them because I was a little nervous. I decided to stop airbrushing my stretch marks out that I do have. Sometimes the light picks them up but I figured since I can't edit the videos then why try to make myself look different in the photos. I am so glad you like them! And that toy was fun!

Well I, for one am going to say "airbrush be damned!" You look fabulous just the way you are and I'm pretty positive I'm not just speaking for myself here! Keep up the amazing work, we're all loving it!

Stretch marks/no stretch marks, either way you're still perfect. And I bet that toy was fun. It was big enough I think. Can't believe you took it balls deep like that. Impressive! XD

Howdy!

I just wanted to stop by.. I haven't been on in a while because my website took what felt like a year to finish designing the layout and everything. Well it's finished... whew! And the affiliate program RennaCash.com is finished too, it has a great new layout and Ill be adding new sets multiple times a week now so if you are promoting me I really really really appreciate it and keep an eye out there.

My other reason for stopping by was to post this weeks update for everyone to check out :) Check it out! NSFW www.rennacash.com/images/fhg/idelsy_bed/idelsy_bed.html?ccbill=1936919 this chick isnt on freeones but she really needs to be! Her name is Idelsy and she runs her fetish site www.LoveandDeathProject.com (sounds dark but she has such a bubbly personality I just loved her!)

Umm besides that what has been going on that I can fill ya in on.... oh! I have a blog I update regularly now it's http://www.rennaryann.com/blog/ pretty easy to remember. And... oh I forgot to mention RennaRyann.com is now being updated every single day 7 days a week with something new. I am really trying my best to provide something really unique and special.

Let's see, in the next 3-5 weeks I have some really great shoots planned too with some real hotties here are a few Britney Brooks (one of my favorite girls), Janessa Brazil (Ugh she is so sexy), Destiny Dixon (This is be my first time meeting her and I can't wait), and Sandy Summers (I cannot wait to shoot with her I have wanted to forever!). I have a feeling I am missing a few other girls but these playtimes will be so hot I can't wait. I have a feeling the hottest will be with Janessa Brazil... she is so naughty. That reminds me I have to call everyone and confirm everything, I am such a procrastinator!

And last.. I need new ideas! I am shooting the "newlyweds" theme site and it wont be up for a while because I can't think of new themes. I only want to do real life stuff... laundry and sex, cooking and sex, cleaning and sex.. you get the idea but I am running out of themes and I am making everything real and unique to my lifestyle so we aren't planning shoots, we are more or less jsut grabbing the camera seconds before hand. So if you have any ideas please email me at admin@rennaryann.com I'd really appreciate it!

ok so I think this is everything, gosh I wrote a book here! Well Ill be back more often now with sexy photos and some vids :)

Love
Renna

Renna AND Sandy Summers together? Hot damn!:nanner:

I usually prefer women with larger boobs, but both Sandy and Renna are so cute and sexy that I gladly make exceptions for them!:bowdown:

LezFemmez

Banned
Well hopefull it gets good reviews :)

Certainly not from me! I'm really sorry and this doesn't take anything away from you being an outstanding performer, but this movie is abhorrent crap to the point of utter nausea. This movie stands for every big thing that is wrong with the G/G genre in the first place. Little to no kissing and toys toys toys, that's pretty much the bottom line of this horrible flick. Yah well, Digital Sin is run by morons, so what did I expect.

Anyhow, I really hope you will be starring in GFF or SV movies in the future or other quality stuff, but that crap is a major waste of your talent.

Oooh, Renna with Sandy Summers!!! Would love to see that end with some ass-to-ass dildo action! Some hardcore would be fun, too, but I think that's all in the past for Sandy... Oh well!

rennaryann

no I have not had a nose job... the only job that will be done one day is on my boobs... lol I dont know whether to slap you or say thanks but my nose looks the same to me :)

rennaryann

Your antivirus must be making a mistake, I am the only one who has access to the blog and my antivirus never pops up with anything... I use Norton so it is pretty accurate.. well sorry that it pops up with that but I can assure you there isnt a virus on my blog :)