• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Site Updates: Weeks 41 & 42

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
  • GREEN: completed and live
  • PURPLE: in testing before being put live
  • BLUE: in progress
  • Orange: planned but not actively worked on yet
  • RED: on hold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason I'm releasing weeks 41 and 42 early is one of the main developers and myself will be gone the entirity of week 41. So we ended the last sprint early (it would finish on Sunday) and started the new one early. Unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot of exciting things since the other 3 devs are working on things that they don't need me for directly until I'm back on week 42.

MAJOR Planned Updates/Fixes
  • Starting on work to make it possible to suggest cast, categories or tags to photos/videos/links - in testing!
  • Tweet out the top 10 babes at the top of each hour, starting at #10 at 7am Amsterdam time
  • Sex Games section - in testing!
  • Starting the base of the new credit system
  • Upgrading frontend - this will end IE 11 support

Minor Planned Updates/Fixes
  • Adding stats in our admin to show how many users are logging in per day
  • Add statistics to the FreeOnes admin - starting with amount of user submitted links, babes and gifs
  • Adding filter for freeones tshirt videos
  • Add relevance to links
  • Add sort/display option to the category page
Updates/Fixes in the Upcoming Weeks
  • Embedding pay site reviews in the corresponding channel
  • Be able to see what admin users have accepted/rejected/deleted easier
  • Try to get link votes (thumbs up/down) to appear faster than 5 minutes in all cases.
  • Updating filters now that we have an agreed upon plan
  • HTML Sitemap
  • Creating stopword database for comments
  • Babe suggestion improvements (suggesting alias, official site, social media, etc)
  • Getting a piece of content to not show on a user's "new content from favorite babes" more than 1x
  • Adding a WYSIWYG editor to a subject's "extra text" so we can have nice formatting, bullet points, etc
  • Adding pay site reviews to channels to easier see if it's worth getting a membership

Celebrity Site Update - CelebrityVIP

We're now at the point where we need our infrastructure guy to get the media onto S3. Hopefully most of this will be done by the end of September!

Last edited:
You guys are working hard, very commendable! Keep up the good work! Also, is there any progress on bringing back the Paid/Myfo galleries?

Best of luck to you all!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
You guys are working hard, very commendable! Keep up the good work! Also, is there any progress on bringing back the Paid/Myfo galleries?

Best of luck to you all!
This will probably come back before the end of Q1 2022.