• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>>> FreeOnes Search Suggestions Beta!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Once again we're improving how you can find brand new babes that you never thought about looking up! We now have "search suggestions," that will eventually be part of the FreeOnes search, in Beta!

In order to see the new search suggestions, all you need to do is CLICK HERE. Then you type in a name (first or last) if you're searching for babes OR you can search for something else! Like searching the links for hardcore! Before you hit enter, a drop down box will appear with suggestions you can click!

OR

What we'd like you to do is go and try out the search suggestions and then give us your feedback! If you don't like it or find it annoying, be sure to tell us why! Also, if you have ideas on how it might be made better, or if you think you found a bug, please let us know!

Enjoy!

Click Here to test out the new Search Suggestions feature!

LUV it!

I just tested it for some known names that I've had trouble searching before (here and on other boards, such as "Julie Ha"). I was able to find them quickly with this tool. :thumbsup:

It looks like its limited to giving only 4 possibilities at a time. If anything I might expand that to 6 or 8 or something if its possible.

keep it but i would take off the limit of 5 suggestions.

It's just like Google or Yahoo! now. Awesome!

keep it but i would take off the limit of 5 suggestions.

I can see why you'd want that, but practically speaking, that would probably take a lot of the usefulness away. For example, if you do a search for the name Jenna, there are probably at least 40 performers with that name, and to display them all in the search box would essentially be the same as just pulling up the entire page of performers.

Bondage brought up nothing :( lol
Seems a bit 'name' related, fine if you know the name your looking for! It would be good if it we had a search 'theme' as well, Blondes, Brunettes, Milfs, Lesbian, 20's, 30's, 40's etc?
Then I could find a 40 year old, blonde, lesbian, milf thats into bondage! :D

Der! I just found the advanced search :rolleyes: Sorry guys!

Bondage brought up nothing :( lol
Seems a bit 'name' related, fine if you know the name your looking for! It would be good if it we had a search 'theme' as well, Blondes, Brunettes, Milfs, Lesbian, 20's, 30's, 40's etc?
Then I could find a 40 year old, blonde, lesbian, milf thats into bondage! :D

Der! I just found the advanced search :rolleyes: Sorry guys!

However, :) There's no 'leather' or 'baby oil' in the advanced search :yummie:

Please note:

In order to search for something else than a name (so for example a category like "bondage") you need to first click on the "links" option right above the search field. Then the button will say "Search Links" instead of "Search Babes" . Now when you type in bondage you will see over 3200 results ;)

Keep in mind, there is a diffrent tab for searching on babes and Links/categories!!

Please note:

In order to search for something else than a name (so for example a category like "bondage") you need to first click on the "links" option right above the search field. Then the button will say "Search Links" instead of "Search Babes" . Now when you type in bondage you will see over 3200 results ;)

Keep in mind, there is a diffrent tab for searching on babes and Links/categories!!

:thumbsup: Wow! and the top link is 'Heather Vandeven Does Some Bondage' just helping me find that gets a Rep! :) I'll be here for hours now! lol

^ There's a Freeones Anders now?!? :shocked: Holy shit, those team members just pop out of the woodwork all the time! How many more are hiding that we don't know about? :dunno:

^ There's a Freeones Anders now?!? :shocked: Holy shit, those team members just pop out of the woodwork all the time! How many more are hiding that we don't know about? :dunno:

He's my left hand ... :nanner:

Hey Anders, hows that pizza ? Lol

He's my left hand ... :nanner:

Hey Anders, hows that pizza ? Lol

I don't want to know what that left hand did besides programming :rofl: