• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones is so funny when your steaming

ON boxing day i always go out to my aunts house with my family. Everyone gets pretty drunk and that.

We get a taxi home right, and i came on FreeOnes. It's so funny man. Like Revamp and his Indian man, white girl thing, which is pretty cool. Or i saw one, how to increase my orgasm time. HAhah, that shit is brilliant.

It's great being on here and a little drunk. Not so drunk that you can't stand but drunk enough that everything is really funny. HOpe you guys have had a good boxing day. Roll on New years eve/hogmanay. IN Scotland, everyone is drunk on that night. As the bells ring out when it's 2012, i'll be thinking: Time to get mwi.

As i say though guys, hope you had a good christmas and boxing day. Being drunk with the familly is brilliant.

Kind of. We say steaming, mwi{mad with/wi it), pissed, hammered. Various things. Im felling pretty good at the moment though. I'm drinking a nice Japanese beer just now. Asahi. Anyone heard of it?. It's not bad. I got a "lagers from around the world" box for a christmas present.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Are you guys making fun of me? I don't even know, too drunk to care i guess.

All the girls in guys avatars look so much better than they normally do. My gf is pretty wrecked and i want to draw on her face, i probably won't even remember in the morning if i did or not.

P.s, please don't take this as trolling, i'm just pretty happy.

Shit faced
Plastered
Trashed
Wrecked
Twisted
Inebriated
Annihilated
Shitty
Blitzed
Sloshed
Smashed
Faded
Piss faced
Three sheets to the wind
Plowed
Tipsy
Loaded

Never heard of "steaming" though.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
*you're

I believe it's revamp using another account to make hisself seem cool. Why single out that guy?

I can't use correct engligh at the best of times, never mind when i'm drunk.

So don't try and be smart and funny, saying i'm Revamp. His and the other thread, were the ones i say first when i created the thread.

Funny guy :sarcasm:

ON boxing day i always go out to my aunts house with my family. Everyone gets pretty drunk and that.

We get a taxi home right, and i came on FreeOnes. It's so funny man. Like Revamp and his Indian man, white girl thing, which is pretty cool. Or i saw one, how to increase my orgasm time. HAhah, that shit is brilliant.

It's great being on here and a little drunk. Not so drunk that you can't stand but drunk enough that everything is really funny. HOpe you guys have had a good boxing day. Roll on New years eve/hogmanay. IN Scotland, everyone is drunk on that night. As the bells ring out when it's 2012, i'll be thinking: Time to get mwi.

As i say though guys, hope you had a good christmas and boxing day. Being drunk with the familly is brilliant.

:D Awesome post man. Glad you had a good time...I did too. Though, I did NOT get a Lagers From Around The World box set...that would have been very cool...but, I work in a huge frickin' liquor store, so I guess I shouldn't complain...at any rate, Happy Holidays to you my man! Oh, and I'm drinking a Scottish style ale right now brewed here in Colorado...called Plaid Bastard...it's fucking great...tough to find malty beers these days with the IPA craze this fucking country is going through right now...you guys know how to brew a proper ale. Well, I think this one does you all justice...never been to Scotland, so I don't know for certain.

Best drunken thread not started by STDiva ever! :goodpost: :thumbsup:

Have you ever had Asahi Black? Best brown ale I've ever had! :glugglug:

That was a good level of drunkenness last night. Enough, that i was having a good time and finding a lot of things funny. But not drunk enough that i can't stand and i'm being sick everywhere.

Next time you get drunk, come on FreeOnes. It was pretty good.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Yeah, I am afraid "steaming" has a whole different meaning in some parts of the States. Basically, it's pooping on your loved one. Which really gave the title for the thread a freaky kind of meaning...but the actual drunk part is not so bad.
P.S., don't write on your girlfriend. If she finds out before you remember, bad things can happen.

Yeah, I am afraid "steaming" has a whole different meaning in some parts of the States. Basically, it's pooping on your loved one. Which really gave the title for the thread a freaky kind of meaning...but the actual drunk part is not so bad.
P.S., don't write on your girlfriend. If she finds out before you remember, bad things can happen.

lol.. talk about 'lost in translation'

Still, maybe he WAS taking a dump.. which makes his simultaneous typing skillls all the more remarkable.

lol.. talk about 'lost in translation'

Still, maybe he WAS taking a dump.. which makes his simultaneous typing skillls all the more remarkable.

:rofl: so at least he can multi-task ??

That's what "smart phones" are for. Staying connected to FreeOnes while pooping.

That's when I do the moderating on the board: when I'm on the shitter. It's kind of cathartic, especially if I'm banning someone. :D