• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones fantasy football 2012!!

Hey guys!

This will be the fifth season of this league and it's been a blast every year! I just registered the 2012 league and sent invites to all members who participated last season, and I will give those members 1 month to join the league and after that point I will open up the league to any new interested members.

P.s. the league is on Yahoo!

I've been waiting for this day. You know I'm in. Hopefully I'll finish better than I have the past two years.

i'm looking forward to this season. lots of rookies who will impact their teams.
and Peyton in Denver changes the whole AFC West

red001

Killer B

I Like Big Tits! (song by Joe Walsh)
I'm back.

Some years we have enough guys for two leagues, and some years we have get the 12th guy a week before the season starts.

Has rwill signed up yet? Plasma? I never know who's who in the league.

If demand is high enough, may I recommend a 14 team league?

Just a reminder, a couple years ago one of our Freeones brethren used a naughty pic as his fantasy football avatar and had his account frozen. So keep those pictures clean, ya'll.

I probably wont sign up. I've been so busy lately and I tend to forget. Last year I had a hard time keeping up.

Just signed back up. Hopefully, I'll be able to prevent auto-draft from fucking me in the ass like it did last time, lol.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Fuck it, I'm in. Here's hoping I pay more attention to my roster than I did last year, though.

Just signed back up. Hopefully, I'll be able to prevent auto-draft from fucking me in the ass like it did last time, lol.

You and me both.