• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes Exclusive Interview with Ms. Lynna (Part 2)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Last week we shared part 1 of our interview with Swedish treat, Ms. Lynna!

We talked about her DJing (and topless nonetheless!), her openness about her career with her family, and what turns her on! Now, we bring you part 2 of our exclusive interview with the beautiful Ms. Lynna! We hope you enjoy it!

11.) Name a talent that not many people know you have.

I started to paint recently. First with my boobs only as I didn’t believe in my “hand” skills (apart hand-jobbing, lol) but now also with real brushes. I only wanted to full fill the empty walls of my new apartment with my own paintings but it kind of didn't work out as I have already sold half of them.

12.) What advice would you give a guy who wanted to date an adult model?

Don't treat her like an adult model, our job is not our private life so we are able to talk also about different stuff than sex. And don't expect sex on first date as we are overwhelmed with sex at work, so would appreciate just a good dinner with glass of wine or a simple hike in the mountains.

13.) What are you wearing at this very moment?

Just a tiny top and panties as I am painting since morning and replying your interview is actually a break to let the colours and brushes dry before I can continue with another layer.

14.) Are you girly or are you more of a tomboy?

I am definitely girly although I drill holes into the walls, hanging shells, install wooden flooring… Large pork knee for dinner with pint of beer? With pleasure!

15.) Would you rather have a great dessert or great sex?

How about great sex in middle of strawberry field and crema di mascarpone all around [NOBABE]the body[/NOBABE]?

16.) What’s the last movie you saw? Did you like it?

Star Wars: The Force Awakens in 3D. I must tell I have very mixed feelings about. The movie was fine but unlikely the 3D technology isn't yet developed enough so in some moments it was a bit disturbing. I loved the 3D space scenes but it didn’t work for scenes with people as the 3D effect was deforming them a lot.

17.) What was your first car?

Black Smart Roadster Coupe.

18.) Where do you want to visit but haven’t had an opportunity to do so yet?

Tropical Africa, Papua New Guinea…

19.) Do you have any future ambitions?

Have a successful membership site so I can hire great actors and actresses for the Lynna’s Sex World as well as producing more of my own music in this way my DJ gigs are more unique and are not “only about the boobies” ;-)

20.) Is there anything else you would like your fans to know about you?

Since our last interview I have finally started to use my twitter (www.twitter/MissLynnaCom) and after years of you persuading me I also opened Instagram (www.instagram.com/Ms.Lynna), Skype with SkyPrivate account (http://profiles.skyprivate.com/model/37146-ms-lynna) and VerifiedCall (http://lynnasexworld.com/callme) at the end of 2015, so I can get in touch with you in the way you prefer most!

Ohhh, there was a special competition with a decline on 14th February announced, so You Might want to read more about on my Blog (http://lynnasexworld.com/post/33840/the-very-special-competition) and participate fast!

And that's it! Thanks Ms. Lynna, for an excellent interview! We learned so much about you! :clap:

Want to get more of her in your life? Check out Ms. Lynna's babe page here!
And her official site here!

Last edited:
Lynna is one of those women out there who just steals your breath away and makes you glad you like women. If I saw her naked body in front of me I wouldn't know whether to act on it or just stand and admire it. I have no idea what my favorite body part of hers is? Her face is as perfect as it gets but her legs and butt are equally as amazing.

I'd love to take her up on this offer except I know it would be a 10-second clip, if that, although who could blame me - I know I wouldn't be alone in the brevity of how long I lasted with her:

http://lynnasexworld.com/post/37356/private-video-for-you-with-you-

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I really would like to see her DJ. Topless and all!