• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freeones board.. it's f *cking slow..

I don't seem to be able to add chicks to myfreeones favorites anymore.

The "add babe" button is no longer there.

What's up with that?

:cool:

The search function on the Freeones main page seems to be down, although you probably already know that.

OMG...

The noobs on the board will be...

mostly unaffected by that news :sleep:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
OMG...

Actually...people who don't realize there's more to FreeOnes than just the board will be unaffected. :)

OMG...

Now, THAT was funny!

But I have a feeling I know why noobs don't use the search function. I think it's because "show threads" is preselected. It wasn't until I figured out to select "show posts" that the search function became useful to me.

That is just fucking great ... :( I'll shut down the board ad run a DB check on the master. I hope that fixes the problems you guys are having

That is just fucking great ... :( I'll shut down the board ad run a DB check on the master. I hope that fixes the problems you guys are having

Just quoted myself ... ehh DB check is done, let me know if you still encouter the weirdness you had the last few days ... thanks

Yeah, it's slow. I tought it was my isp and the connection speed. I see it's a general problem.

Upgrade the terminal and servers! ;) Freeones v6.9 is strongly needed. :D

Listen General Tunsty carefully!

Freeones board.. it's f *cking slow..

Yes, it goes with the territory (of f*cking). At lease I do go slow at the start, it increases the pleasure at the end. :D

But I'm biased, (about FreeOnes and pd) ;)

dd

Not to pile on (okay maybe just a little) but I would say the *slow board* problems have been occuring before 6/18/09 fwiw....