• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash!

georges

Staff member
weird they always need to do sequels.

jod0565

Member, you member...
I hope it's not real for the sake of the Evil Dead series - campy, quirky, and fun. Bruce Campbell is terrific in those films and being in a movie with the other two just won't do any justice to Ash. They need to make a fourth Evil Dead alone. Ash is not a serial killler like the other two. They should've put Michael Myers in with them - makes more sense.

jod0565

Member, you member...
Ash is from the Evil Dead series - the last one called Bruce Campbell vs The Army Of Darkness. He battles the undead in the movies with a chainsaw as his hand after he loses the hand.

georges

Staff member
when there are too many sequels that has no sense in my opinion of course.

They don't care how much sense a sequel makes, they only care that they MIGHT make back the money that they spent to make the movies. I think Ash will kick ass with his Boomstick, lmao!

foxycougar said:
They don't care how much sense a sequel makes, they only care that they MIGHT make back the money that they spent to make the movies. I think Ash will kick ass with his Boomstick, lmao!

Foxy beat me to it. I totally believe they are doing this for the money:tongue:

this does seem like a really horrible movie idea but i will go just to see Ash kick jasons ass. Ash is my hero!:bowdown:

Freddy vs. Jason was totally boss !! if you are a true fan of the genre you should love this flick !!

It has everthing a horror movie needs to be successfull...

Lots and Lots of blood , GORE , and tittys :hatsoff:

:bowdown: Hail me ..:bowdown:

Me scared ??? hahahahaha , NEVER. I eat this kinda stuff for breakfast..Everyones knows that Italian horror owns..Along with japanese horror..

Itchi the killer is pure kvlt

I saw the first Evil Dead some time ago, and forgot the character's name was "Ash." Therefore, when I saw the title of this thread my immediate reaction was that it was a joke topic and that "Ash" was short for John Ashcroft.

Now that's a movie I'd pay to see! :violent:

Itchi the killer is pure kvlt [/B][/QUOTE]

pure kult ???? that movie was the most disgusting piece of shit i've ever seen.
half of the movie shows nothing but abusing, raping, severely torturing and beating up women. :mad:
is THAT what you call kult ?