• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Foxy Jacky

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
damn , Jacky was one of my faves, shame shes not in the business any more, shes so damn hot!! She could set up a site on her own and still make a ton , id def subscribe!

I buy access to a site every now and again. So this time I was like I haven't ever bought Melissamidwest before. Dooooooonnnnnn'''''tttttt lol seriously save your money or go to another site. This site almost put me to sleep. Pictures are low quality even for the time frame in which they were taken. Video is from a camera not a video recorder of any kind. So all video's are under 6 min. Hardcore scene's end with no one getting off. Lesbian scenes are a joke, I've hugged my brothers that might have been more hardcore and we were fully clothed lol. They put a tongue on a nipple and some times grad each other's breasts. So to help you out if you want hardcore go to bangbro's if you want light but sexy try well any one but this one. I can't tell you what a disappointment this site was. I give it a 2 out of 10, 2 cause the girls are still good looking every thing else sucks.