• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Floyd Mayweather is a giant pussy.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/13/floyd-mayweather-nevada-judge-denied-house-arrest-jail/

Floyd Mayweather just got knocked out by a Nevada judge ... who scoffed at the boxer's claim he is withering away in jail ... essentially ruling Mayweather is acting like a baby.

Floyd had begged the court to let him finish out his sentence for domestic violence on house arrest ... because he's dehydrated and malnourished and it's taking a toll on his body and putting his boxing career in jeopardy.

I had little respect for him before this incident. Now I have none. Honestly, if I had read any of the proceedings without a name or gender attached I would have assumed it was fucking goddamned Paris Hilton instead of this douche nozzle. Listening to sports talk radio here in Vegas I would hear weekly about "Money May" being an asshole around town. I hope he never wins another fight or makes another dime. Cocksucker.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
What does he think it is? Kindergarden.

Maybe a note from his mummy will work better.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Martha Stewart has more balls than he does. She did 6 months of federal time and did not complain. So right now, Martha has more street cred.