• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fear the Walking Dead

the spinoff/prequel series starts tomorrow night on AMC.

Looks good. I'm curious what Los Angelenos will call the undead since apparently they can NEVER be called "zombies." I'm guessing "flat liners" or "high protein dieters."

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Looks good. I'm curious what Los Angelenos will call the undead since apparently they can NEVER be called "zombies." I'm guessing "flat liners" or "high protein dieters."
Yeah that seems to be the trend doesn't it? We've had "Z's", "Zekes", "Walkers", "Ghouls" and "Creepers" etcetera, maybe they should go with your "high protein dieters". Rolls of the tongue.
If Saul Goodman makes an appearance I'm in.

:1orglaugh That would be awesome.

Am I the only one that couldn't give two shits about this show?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Am I the only one that couldn't give two shits about this show?

Nah, I stopped watching it a few episodes after they killed off Hershel. And I'd been a fan from the beginning. All Hollywood can do these days is regurgitate.

I used to watch almost everything on AMC. Now I'm down to Better Call Saul and that's it. Walking Dead, Mad Men, Hell on Wheels, Halt and Catch Fire... I soured on all of them. Breaking Bad was the shit though. That was what a TV show (or movie) should be. Other than The Wire and maybe Hill Street Blues, nothing compared to Breaking Bad.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Interesting start.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I missed it, but I'll catch it sooner or later.

Yeah, the pilot was kinda meh. But I'm looking forward to seeing how society breaks down when this thing progresses, especially in a large metro area like L.A.

You know what's exponentially scarier than the Walking Dead? The Running Dead. Like World War Z, I am Legend, The Last of Us, etc.

When you've got all day to line up a head shot it probably wouldn't be so much scary as amusing. Or in the case of a horde, simply running away, unless some asshole shoots you in the leg of course.

But I digest.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Watched the first two episodes last night (I was bored... before, during and after watching this). It was utterly and completely predictable. Scratched this one off my list of shows to DVR. I'm looking forward to Better Call Saul though.

i'm 3 episodes in and i'm barely hanging on..
Walking Dead Pilot grabbed me like no other tv show has and i've been locked in from the word GO
fear walking dead pilot wasn't that grabbing,there is too much story, the broken family-the drug addict kid-the daughter &the bf- and it's getting beyond annoying when someone like the dad says " ok we are leaving stay close and we RUN directly to (location) ...and when they leave shelter there is 1 or 2 ppl who fucking STOP to look at ...a cop getting attacked,or the neighbor walking slow and moaning. FUCKING RUN YOU IDIOTS!
ALSO .... STOP asking people who have dead gone eyes , "jane are you ok? ...Jane? ... jane your sick.... jane can you hear me?..jane??" there are riots,people getting shot by police,your OWN son said there was blood everywhere and they were all dead..STOP asking people if they are ok!!! if they don't answer and keep trudging towards you.......KILL THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!! it's beyond obvious they are infected
fuck me!

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Yeah, the pilot was kinda meh. But I'm looking forward to seeing how society breaks down when this thing progresses, especially in a large metro area like L.A.

You know what's exponentially scarier than the Walking Dead? The Running Dead. Like World War Z, I am Legend, The Last of Us, etc.

When you've got all day to line up a head shot it probably wouldn't be so much scary as amusing. Or in the case of a horde, simply running away, unless some asshole shoots you in the leg of course.

But I digest.

The Last of Us wasn't zombies though.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I watched what was on Hulu, didn't feel it. Divorce drama. Pass!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Watched the season finale. Did anybody notice Nick’s character slipping and speaking in his real British accent? Was that intentional because I don’t see how it could have been let through by accident?

Lots of stuff happened in tonight’s 2 hour finale and I’m really looking forward to the start of next season. Will definitely be watching Walking Dead season opener next Sunday.