• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Exploding cumshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is kind of a weird request, but I've had no luck finding any vids of these. The only example I can think of is in Sophia Syndrome at the end of her (Sophia Rossi) scene she gets a facial (BIG SHOCKER) but when it hits her so hard and fast that it just explodes on impact. Like I said before, NO LUCK at all finding these. Can anybody help?!

haha good one :p

lol yeah it sure did :)

Kanadier2

Closed Account
Yknow, I never realized this until the dude above made the comment about them not being real. If you look closely, and of the Spermblaster sites, shit, the cum doesnt even come out of his dick. Although I must admit they do a pretty good job, and if you werent paying attention it would be easy to miss. The stream comes from below his dick, almost as if hes holding something in his hand.....

Now that I think about it, and watch them some more, its such a farce - there is the one spurt, and thats it. And the cum is clear, doesnt have cum consistency.....honest to Christ, Im having a revelation here.

Yknow, I never realized this until the dude above made the comment about them not being real. If you look closely, and of the Spermblaster sites, shit, the cum doesnt even come out of his dick. Although I must admit they do a pretty good job, and if you werent paying attention it would be easy to miss. The stream comes from below his dick, almost as if hes holding something in his hand.....

Now that I think about it, and watch them some more, its such a farce - there is the one spurt, and thats it. And the cum is clear, doesnt have cum consistency.....honest to Christ, Im having a revelation here.

:rofl: Your attention to detail never ceases to amaze me Kanadier.

Status
Not open for further replies.