• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Alright! It's shaping up to be a good 4th of July weekend now that we just got in our interview with the one and only Briana Lee!

Briana was kind enough to answer some of our questions and I made sure to try and trick her into showing some boob. Did I succeed? Find out!

So, without further ado, here's our brand new video interview with Briana Lee!

This is the second video interview she's done for us! If you missed the first one you can check out the first one here!

See more Briana Lee here!
Visit her brand new website here!
Check out Briana Lee's Customs4U page here!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Official Checked Star Member
Great interview Briana! :) Hearing your answer to the second question was like listening to myself, hahaha. "I didn't even know what a solo site was..."

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
i agree with Andi. it was a pretty great video. i always love to hear Bri talk

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Andi Land said:
Hearing your answer to the second question was like listening to myself, hahaha. "I didn't even know what a solo site was..."
So you and Briana thought y'all were gonna be diving into the very popular world of Solo SINGING websites, eh? :sing: --- ;) :D
And the rest is history. :drool2: :bowdown: :partysml:

Nice interview Briana, well done :)

We need more video interviews!

Yeah I like the interviews whether they are written or in a video. Of course it helps when the interviewed party gives interesting answers too.

Oh and Bri, you really don't need to apologize for talking non-stop for 10 minutes, it wasn't boring in the slightest listening to your responses.

Things this video made me see:

1. Briana has really nice hair.
2. I love the color coordinated boxes in the corner.
3. Briana has a really wonderful system for remembering what day of the week it is.
4. If you look at the mirror in the background you can see a pile of clothes sitting there even though the room looks clean so Briana is a dirty girl. ;)

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Jane Burgess said:
Haha I was a Hooters girl too. So funny
FreeOnes_Adam said:
Oh really? I've always got a kick out of their slogan.. delightfully tacky, yet unrefined. One of these days, I should visit one of them.
I still have one of their T-Shirts with their original slogan: More Than a Mouthful :bounce: :D
Hmmm ... I wonder. Maybe it's worth somewhere between $50,000 to $100,000 because it's such a legendary classic that you can't get anymore? :yesyes: :1orglaugh

I always wondered whether they changed their slogan because of maybe caving in to some pressure from who knows whom due to the double entendre.